- 1 Amazing Children’s Day Celebration Messages, Quotes & Prayers
- 1.1 Children’s Day Celebration Messages, Quotes & Prayers
- 1.2 Other Amazing Children’s Day Celebration Messages, Quotes & Prayers
Amazing Children’s Day Celebration Messages, Quotes & Prayers
We are aware that several parents are searching for Amazing Children’s Day Celebration Messages, Quotes & Prayers, children’s day message from teachers, children’s day quotes funny, children’s day prayer in school, sweet quotes on children’s day, children’s day message from principal, children’s day quotes in english, prayer service for children’s day celebration, children’s day slogans and we have decided to present amazing texts to send to your lovely children or wards.
Children’s Day began on the second Sunday of June in 1857 by Reverend Dr. Charles Leonard, pastor of the Universalist Church of the Redeemer in Chelsea, Massachusetts: Leonard held a special service dedicated to, and for the children. Leonard named the day Rose Day, though it was later named Flower Sunday, and then named Children’s Day.
Children’s Day was first officially declared a national holiday by the Republic of Turkey in 1920 with the set date of 23 April.
Children’s Day has been celebrated nationally since 1920 with the government and the newspapers of the time declaring it a day for the children. However, it was decided that an official confirmation was needed to clarify and justify this celebration and the official declaration was made nationally in 1931 by the founder and the President of the Republic of Turkey, Mustafa Kemal Atatürk.
The International Day for Protection of Children is observed in many countries as Children’s Day on 1 June since 1950. It was established by the Women’s International Democratic Federation on its congress in Moscow (4 November 1949). Major global variants include a Universal Children’s Holiday on 20 November, by United Nations recommendation.
Even though Children’s Day is celebrated globally by most of the countries in the world (almost 50) on 1 June, Universal Children’s Day takes place annually on 20 November.
First proclaimed by the United Kingdom in 1954, it was established to encourage all countries to institute a day, firstly to promote mutual exchange and understanding among children and secondly to initiate action to benefit and promote the welfare of the world’s children.
That is observed to promote the objectives outlined in the Charter and for the welfare of children. On 20 November 1959, the United Nations adopted the Declaration of the Rights of the Child.
Children’s Day Celebration Messages, Quotes & Prayers
Children’s Day is here again. It’s the time of the year when we get to celebrate these amazingly cute gifts. No child ever becomes too old for his/her parents. So whether your child is still a cute little wonder, a fledging adult or a full grown man or woman, we have the perfect Happy Children’s Day Wishes, Messages, Quotes and Prayers to celebrate them with.
Sit back and browse through our amazing collection of Children’s Day Wishes, Children’s Day Messages, Children’s Day Quotes, Children’s Day Prayers, Children’s Day Poems, Children’s Day Images and more.
Happy Children’s Day Quotes
- Educate your children to be happy, educate them to appreciate all things and when they grow, they will know the value of things and not just the price.
- “Every child born into the world is a new thought of God, an ever fresh and radiant possibility.”- Kate Douglas Wiggin
“The greatest legacy one can pass on to one’s children and grandchildren is not money or other material things accumulated in one’s life, but rather a legacy of character and faith”. — Billy Graham
- Teach your children honesty, teach them good values, teach your children excellence, teach them independence. Teach your children all they need to know to be responsible, successful adults.
- If you plant honesty, you will reap trust. If you plant goodness, you will reap friends. If you plant humility, you will reap greatness. Happy Children’s Day!
- “It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men”. — Frederick Douglas
- “There can be no keener revelation of a society’s soul than the way in which it treats its children.” — Nelson Mandela
- “The most important thing that parents can teach their children is how to get along without them.” — Frank A Clark
- Make the world a safer place for the little ones. They are the future.
- Children are like gardens, when you tend them properly, they blossom beautifully.
- Children are very impressionable, be careful what you do around them.
- “Children are our most valuable natural resource.” — Herbert Hoover
- “Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilisations as well”. — Kailash Satyarthi
- May love and laughter always stay on every child’s face. Happy children’s day.
- “A child can always teach an adult three things: to be happy for no reason, to be always busy with something and know how to demand with all his might what you want”. – Paulo Coelho
- Train up your child in the way he should go and when he is old, he will not depart from it.
- We worry about what a child will become tomorrow, Yet we forget that he is someone today. Happy Children’s Day!
- “The secret of genius is to preserve the spirit of the child into old age, which means never losing your enthusiasm.” – Aldous Huxley
- “Children are natural zen masters; their world is brand new in each and every moment.” – John Bradshaw
- Never miss a chance to tell a child I love you. Happy children’s day
Children’s Day Wishes, Messages and Prayers
Childhood, a period of innocence; a most beautiful period. And children? Most amazing adorable creatures. We have a lot to learn from children in terms of innocence, frankness and forgiveness. We also have to be careful the actions we demonstrate around them so that we impact them positively.
As we celebrate this year’s children’s day, don’t forget to take some time out to reflect on how you are training yours.
Celebrate this year’s children’s day with these top Happy Children’s Day Wishes, Messages and Prayers.
- Children are a heritage of the Lord. It’s a wonderful blessing to have you as my child. I love you dearly. Happy children’s day.
- Childhood is an enchanting period, no worries, no responsibilities. Enjoy it while it lasts dear child. Happy children’s day.
- Dear child, may you never lose your innocence. May life not be hard on you. May that twinkle in your eyes never lose its shine. Happy children’s day.
- The period of childhood, the period of unlimited fun, the period of bliss, the period of innocence, the joy of growing up. Happy children’s day.
- May you never lose the joy of childhood, may it accompany you into adulthood and stay with you for the rest of your life. Happy children’s day.
- There are no words to describe how special you are to us. You are an amazing blessing we’re thankful for. Happy children’s day child.
- May you grow up to be what we could never be. May you surpass every of our expectations. Happy children’s day.
- Our world is so much more colourful because we have wonderful children like you. Happy children’s day.
- I remember when I first had you, I could gaze at you the whole day. You were so cute and lovely. You still are and I love you more each passing day. Happy children’s day.
- Each passing day reveals what a wonderful blessing you are. My heart swells with pride each time I look at you and I’m so proud of the adult you’re becoming. Happy children’s day my dear child.
- You have the seed of greatness in you my child. You can be anything you want to be. Happy children’s day.
- Your coming into our home is a tremendous blessing we are thankful for. We will always do our best to ensure that you have the life you deserve. Happy children’s day.
Children’s Day Celebration Wishes
- You have made us proud parents, the envy of all others. You are an amazing child, one in a million and we love you ever so dearly. Happy children’s day.
- No matter what happens dear child, always remember you have everything it takes to get to the top. You are not a mediocre, you were born for greatness. Happy children’s day.
- You can always count on the values we have instilled in you to help you make the right decisions at critical moments. Happy children’s day.
- Dear child, you are a treasure, a precious gift. May you thrive all the days of your life. Happy children’s day.
- I will always love you unconditionally my child. You can always count on me. Happy children’s day.
- Always do yourself proud child. Always aim for the best. One day I will be gone and you will be left alone with your choices. So it’s important to choose wisely. I love you dearly. Happy children’s day.
- Dear child, may you always hold your head high. May you never bring disgrace to my name. May each new day find you better than the previous one. Happy children’s day.
- Enjoy the pleasures of childhood, enjoy the freedom, enjoy the thrills. May laughter never depart from your mouth. Happy children’s day.
- You’re the world’s most valuable resources. You’re the hope for a bright future. Happy children’s day.
- Today is your day child, enjoy it to the fullest. Happy children’s day.
- We have hope of a beautiful future because we have you. May you fulfill your May excellence distinguish you from amongst your contemporaries. Happy children’s day.
Other Amazing Children’s Day Celebration Messages, Quotes & Prayers
When God said let the little children come to me and not hinder. I knew he had huge plans for the children. Another year has come for us once again to celebrate the children and to thank God for the special gift that he has given us. Happy Children’s day.
The children of today are the future of tomorrow. We need to set them on the straight path that is right and true. When the time comes for us to celebrate them, we should remember to be thankful to God for the gift of the children. Happy children/s day to you.
To make the ecosystem a balanced one. Children were introduced to this world. They came with their little chuckles of happiness and bubbliness to make our happy and great. The importance of children in a society cannot be over emphasized and the reason why we need to thank God for a happy children’s day.
If I were you then I would take the kids out to some parade where we get to have a happy children’s day together. Thereafter we would move to the mall to see a couple of movies and have ice-cream and pop-corn. It is their day, hence we need to celebrate them. Happy Children’s day.
Children are the gift of God to the earth. Children are the ones that makes our world lively in a beautiful way. Children are the special specie of God that he truly protects and cares for. Children are the most beautiful humans ever. Children are worthy of celebration. Let us celebrate with them. Happy children’s day!
This is the day that God has made. Let us all rejoice and be glad in it. The children are the special gift of God in our lives, therefore we need to rejoice and be glad because of the amazing gift God has given us. Let us appreciate all the children all over the world today. Happy children’s day
Children light up the home. Their chatter, laughter, cries and intense oblivion to the things of the world are the elements that brings diversity to our world. Children are delicate, hence they should be treated and handled delicately. It’s children’s day. Happy children’s day.
Children allow us to see the greatness of God. From the coming together of a man and woman, a child is born. This shows how amazing our God is and reflects on the need to be thankful for the gift of life and the ability to make life after life. Happy children’s day.
We have seen various illnesses and various sickness on children all over the world. This is the time to sympathize with ailing children, orphans and indeed the less privileged and try as much as possible to lend a helping in whatever capacity we can. The children need us. We need them as well. Happy children’s day!
For those that are waiting on god for the gift of a child, this is another period for you to celebrate all the children in the world because very soon, it is going to be your turn to be celebrated for the beautiful gift of a child. Happy children’s day to you. Your turn to be celebrated is near! Be thankful
There are cases all around on stories of depressed children. There are cases all around on stories of juvenile delinquents that spread all around our society. While we thank God our children are not this way or we the parents are not this way as well. We should also mouth a word of prayers to these affected parents and children. Happy children’s day!
When you teach your children the way to grow. They will grow in the right way. What is expected is that you continue to look after them, and ensure that they grow with the right moral etiquette. Happy Children’s day to you.
Do not teach a child on how to acquire wealth, teach her child how to be happy. Educate them to be grateful for the privilege of life. When they grow older they will understand what values means and appreciate the life lessons they have been taught. Happy children’s day.
The most appreciated possessions of the world are the children. They are our hope for a better tomorrow. Teach a child to smile and she will imitate your teachings ad your lessons. When you tell your child ‘I love you’. They grow up to understand what loving means and they the whole word what it means to love. Happy children’s day! The images of God are the children. We need to therefore celebrate God’s image in them and remain thankful for the amazing breath of life we have been given through the children. Let us celebrate our children on their day. Happy children’s day!
If you are trying to buy everything in this life, you can never buy the gift of childhood, that’s why a lot of us always want to return to our childhood days to relive the wonderful moments of growing. Let us celebrate the children today. Happy children’s day to you and yours.
Today is a special day. A day to celebrate all the children in the world. Let us send special flowers to these amazing children. Then share our hearts filled with love and compassion with them. It is their day. Happy children’s day to all the children in the world.
There are no special way to describe what children mean to us. It is time to enjoy together and have value for the special day. It is an amazing day for me, you and the children all over the world. Happy children’s day to not only the children but to everyone! Enjoy!
The children’s day creates the memories adults like us have to remember how our childhood was. The moment where we all get to play hard without all the care in the world. Away from all the perils that comes with growing and acknowledging responsibilities. Happy children’s day.
You need to plant honesty so that you can harvest trust. You need to plant goodness so that you can harvest richness. You should plant humility so that you can harvest loads of support. Happy children’s day
Childhood reminds us of the limitless fun, generous shower or pure love, care and affection. Childhood brings us into the realm of imagination. Childhood is the most exciting period of one’s life. Do you remember your childhood? Happy children’s day from me to you.
Remember all those period of innocence, when we have all the fun in the world oblivion of what is happening around us? Remember the joy we have in giving to family and friends, whether or not another is going to come to us? Remember all those fun times and little naive moments where tomorrow only seemed like a day around the corner. Make sure you remember all of this as I wish you and your family happy children’s day. Have all fun like a child.
Children are the most beautiful specie ever to grace the surface of the earth. Children brings so much joy and fun to an already dull household. Children reminds us of the blessings of God that comes to us through the fusion of a man and a woman. Children are special, and since it is their day. It is time to wish them happy children’s day.
The best creation of God on earth are the children. Let us remember to celebrate them everyday. Happy children’s day.
Only if we can remember that there are some things that money cannot buy, and that is the gift of childhood. We must always inculcate the spirit of giving, help and love into our children so that when they grow up, such traits will not depart from them. Happy children’s day.
They may be dirty and disheveled, but that’s just what makes them children. They may be troublesome and reticent, but that’s what makes them children. They may even be overly bubbly and filled with restlessness, but that’s what makes them children. All we need do is to continue to pray for their upward growth in intelligence and smartness. Happy children’s day.
This is the time for joining in the fun of all the children around the world. This is the time for all the happy cheers and jolly moments. This is children’s day, the day plenty love and laughter should follow all the children. Happy children’s day to every child around the world.
Enjoy the yummy food, have fun at all the amusement parks, climb into the jolly ride and be cool. It is going to be fun filled and you should not be left out. You are a gift to the world from God and so we celebrate with you and ourselves. Happy children’ day!
A child is such a treasure, and that is why we see the happiness that comes when they enter the world. Because of this, it is important to hold them close and love, teach them the proper etiquettes and show them how to be principled as they journey through life. Trust me they will grow up like the happy children that they are. Happy children’s day to every child.
Why do we worry about what will become of a child tomorrow, when we are expected to bother with today? It is the training of today that will perfect the usefulness of a child tomorrow. Happy children’s day.
It is important to show children all the love that they need, especially when we feel like they do not deserve to be loved. But who says children don’t deserve to be loved? Happy children’s day.
Children are indeed the future of our country. Children should be loved and adored in every way possible. Therefore, on this day of their celebration, we should roll out the big drums and wish them the best children’s day ever. Happy children’s day.
Children are the future and leaders of tomorrow. When we train, and develop them in the right way. They grow to become the ladies that will lead the nation into the light. Happy children’s day
Life is just meaningless without children. What will be left of the ecosystem if there were no children? It will just like a world without the moon, stars, sun and the rain. We are so in trouble. I appreciate all the families in the world with beautiful children. The families without, your beautiful children are on the way already. Happy children’s day.
Make a promise on this children’s day, that you will train, teach and guide your children towards being better personalities in the society. Happy children’s day.
Prayer Service for Children’s Day Celebration
I remember the wild childhood, the fun, the jolly rides, the happy-go-lucky life. I pray that God helps all the children grow to becoming better humans in the society. Happy children’s day.
As today is the children’s day. Endeavour to check yourself and your child, and promise to develop them into becoming better personalities and individuals for the development of the world. Happy children’s day.
Children are the little angels sent by God to use. Children are sensitive and innocent beings and the future of the earth. I wish all the children the very best of life and love on this children’s day. Happy children’s day.
On this beautiful day of the children, let us celebrate everything about the child and have fun altogether. Happy children’s day.
My prayer that the joy and happiness of childhood never leaves the face of all the children in the world. Happy children’s day.
Children are the future of tomorrow, they are the hope for a better future. Children epitomizes the promise of God to all of us on earth, as they bring joy to us herein. Happy children’s day.
Let us all come together and celebrate the children in our world. Happy children’s day!
Why will I not celebrate the children’s day. Why will I not relish and relive the childhood days, where all we do is have as much fun as we wanted. I remember when I was a kid and I am always filled with happiness when I see playful kids around. Happy children’s day to all the children.
Now that you have the amazing collections of the Happy children’s day messages and happy children’s day wishes. Copy, share with your family and friends. Also, feel free to share by clicking the share button below!
Happy World children’s Day Messages
The world children’s day is on the 20th of November 2019 and isn’t it time to wish the children a happy day? Happy children to all children all over the world.
They are always dirty due the plays in the sand and with friends. They may be wet from pee that has flown to sheets. But they always make us happy with their cute and beautiful smile. They always change the atmosphere of the home with their amazing bustle and sweet little cuddle. Children are amazing gift of God to parents and families. Celebrate your children today. Happy world children’s day.
A society will be a better society if the child is treated well. I pray today that out children will become great innovators and better leaders of tomorrow. The children will be the future that we so much crave and ask for. Happy world children’s day.
Remember that children make up a third of the world population. Treat them right and you treat the world right. Happy world children’s day
Children are such beautiful treasures. They thrive on wet kisses and warm hugs, and live happy when they are held close and sang lullabies. Children are adorable and beautiful. Children are the gift of God to earth. Treat your children right, and God will be happy with you. Happy world children’s day.
Children’s day Message from Principal
Money can never buy the joy our childhood gave to us. While we enjoyed our childhood, it is time to allow our children enjoy their childhood as well. The Children’s day is upon, May God give our children the grace to see more children’s day on earth. Happy celebrations and congratulations to all the children in the world.
Children create the exciting fun times, experience of in-explainable exhilaration with their bubbling and smiles. They give us an era of happy imaginations and an ode of love. Children are indeed beautiful and special creations. Children gives us the happy moments we so crave for. Children are amazing gifts from God. I celebrate every child out there today. Happy children’s day.
The image of God are the children. They are special, amazing and unique. They are the definition of a world filled with happiness, and joy. Children are just like cement, When things fall on them, they create an impression that will last a life time. It is time to celebrate the world children. Happy children’s day.
Childhood reminds me of the innocence and playfulness that comes with being happy and carefree. Childhood is the greatest time in one’s life because it shows what life is without the pressure to be great and the hunt for money and self-satisfaction. I remember my childhood and it fills me with nostalgia. Happy children’s day to everyone!
The most valuable resources we have right now in the world are children. They are more precious than gold or silver. They are the hope we have in the future to come. Treat the child well, you are treating the future well.
Money can never buy the joy of the childhood. Money can never buy the natural love the child has for the parents and everyone around. Let us celebrate all the children in the world today. Happy celebrations.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Amazing Children’s Day Celebration Messages, Quotes & Prayers”.
Thanks For Reading
- Graduation Messages, Wishes and Prayers To Loved Ones In 2019
- Amazing Top 50 Birthday Wishes, Prayers and Messages For Friends
- Amazing 50+ Monday New Week Messages, Quotes & Prayers
- 50+ Safety Prayers & Divine Protection Messages For Well-Wishers
- 50+ Comforting Messages & Powerful Healing Prayers
- 50+ Get Well Soon Messages for Friends & Loved Ones
- 80+ Funny, Witty, Romantic Wedding Anniversary Wishes & Prayers
- 50+ Happy New Week Inspirational Messages, Quotes & Prayers
- 50+ Amazing Birthday Wishes Messages & Prayers For Lovers & Those In Relationships
- 50+ Amazing & Effective Successful Prayer Messages for Overcoming Daily Challenges
- 50+ Heart Touching & Uplifting Words About Life For 2019
- 50+ Hot Happy New Month SMS & Messages To Send Now
- 50+ Daily Good Morning Messages & Quotes for Friends
- 100+ Hot Happy Birthday Sister Wishes & Messages To Send Now
- 100+ Amazing Good Night Text Messages Inspirations, Prayer & Quotes
- 100+ Hot Monday Morning Quotes Wishes & Blessings For Friends & Colleagues
- 50+ Amazing Good Night Messages for Someone Special
- 50+ Short Morning Love Messages for Someone Special
- Best Happy New Year Wishes to Boss & Colleagues 2020
- 50+ Amazing Good Night My Love Text Messages To Send Now