- 1 15+ Amazing & Working Financial Breakthrough Scriptures & Prayers
- 1.1 Amazing & Working Financial Breakthrough Scriptures & Prayers
- 1.1.1 Proverbs 10 :22
- 1.1.2 Jeremiah 17:7-8
- 1.1.3 Psalms 145: 16
- 1.1.4 Deuteronomy 28 :11
- 1.1.5 Deuteronomy 28 :12
- 1.1.6 Deuteronomy 28 :6
- 1.1.7 Romans 8 :32
- 1.1.8 Philippians 4 :19
- 1.1.9 Jeremiah 33: 3
- 1.1.10 Psalm 92 :12-14
- 1.1.11 Genesis 15 :1
- 1.1.12 Psalm 34 :10
- 1.1.13 John 6 vs 35
- 1.1.14 Matthew 6 :8
- 1.1.15 Numbers 6 : 24-25
- 1.2 Other Amazing & Working Financial Breakthrough Scriptures & Prayers
- 1.1 Amazing & Working Financial Breakthrough Scriptures & Prayers
15+ Amazing & Working Financial Breakthrough Scriptures & Prayers
We are aware that several of you have been searching for answers regarding 15+ Amazing & Working Financial Breakthrough Scriptures & Prayers, financial breakthrough prayer points,prayer points for financial breakthrough with bible verses, prayer for immediate financial blessing, prayer for financial help from god, financial breakthrough declarations, bible verses about financial hardship, scriptures for prosperity and wealth, how to pray for a financial miracle pdf and we have decided to give you the best collection of messages to send.
Prayer is an invocation or act that seeks to activate a rapport with an object of worship through deliberate communication. In the narrow sense, the term refers to an act of supplication or intercession directed towards a deity (a god), or a deified ancestor. More generally, prayer can also have the purpose of thanksgiving or praise, and in comparative religion is closely associated with more abstract forms of meditation and with charms or spells.
Prayer can take a variety of forms: it can be part of a set liturgy or ritual, and it can be performed alone or in groups. Prayer may take the form of a hymn, incantation, formal creedal statement, or a spontaneous utterance in the praying person.
The act of prayer is attested in written sources as early as 5000 years ago. Today, most major religions involve prayer in one way or another; some ritualize the act, requiring a strict sequence of actions or placing a restriction on who is permitted to pray, while others teach that prayer may be practised spontaneously by anyone at any time.
Scientific studies regarding the use of prayer have mostly concentrated on its effect on the healing of sick or injured people. The efficacy of prayer in faith healing has been evaluated in numerous studies, with contradictory results.
Amazing & Working Financial Breakthrough Scriptures & Prayers
Proverbs 10 :22
“The blessing of the Lord brings wealth, without painful toil for it.”
Action Prayer: Thank you father. I trust you today and always to bless me and every of my efforts. May I never experience sorrow in my labour in Jesus’ name. Amen.
“But blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in Him. They will be like a tree planted by the water, that sends out its root by the stream. It does not fear when heat comes; its leaves are always green. It has no worries in a year of drought and never fails to bear fruit.”
Action Prayer: Thank you Lord for your reassuring promises. Henceforth, I refuse to worry or stress out. I put my trust in you, establish me oh Lord. Let me blossom and flourish. Let my leaves be always fresh and green. Thank you dear Lord, in Jesus’ name I pray.
Psalms 145: 16
“You open your hand and satisfy the desires of every living thing.”
Action Prayer: Thank you Lord because I have a father in you. Open your hands oh Lord and satisfy every desire of my heart according to your will. I put my trust in you and choose to believe you only. Thank you dear father for I pray in Jesus’ name.
Deuteronomy 28 :11
“The Lord will grant you abundant prosperity-in the fruit of your womb, the young of your livestock and the crops of your ground…”
Action Prayer: I thank you Lord because your words are yea and amen. Thank you for your promise of abundant prosperity. I pray for the manifestation of this promise upon my life and work. Bless me Lord, enlarge my coast and increase my capacity, that I may rejoice and praise your name. I pray in Jesus’ name, amen.
Deuteronomy 28 :12
“ The Lord will open the heavens, the storehouse of His bounty, to send rain on your land in season and to bless all the work of your hands. You will lend to many nations but will borrow from none.”
Action Prayer: Thank you father because you hear every time I call. I hold on to your promises Lord and I command them to come to pass in my life. From henceforth, I decree that I shall operate in divine prosperity and abundance. I silence the rage of the enemy over my finances and I command it to cease. I confess that I will henceforth lend to many nations and borrow from none. Thank you dear father because you have answered in Jesus’ name.
Deuteronomy 28 :6
“You will be blessed when you come in and blessed when you go out.”
Action Prayer: Thank you God because you are always true to your words. Please do unto me according to your words and do not ever let me be put to shame. Help me to trust you more and please increase my faith. Thank you Lord in Jesus’ name.
Romans 8 :32
“He who did not spare His own Son, but gave him up for us all- how will He not also, along with Him, graciously give us all things?”
Action Prayer: Dear God, you gave us the greatest gift of all, your holy son. Through Him, you have given us also the gift of salvation. There is nothing too hard for you to do, therefore I ask that you bless me and provide every of my needs according to your riches in glory. Amen.
Philippians 4 :19
“And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of His glory in Christ Jesus”
Action Prayer: Thank you father for your reassuring promises to me. Please do to me according to your word. You know everything I need Lord, please supply them. Do not let me know any lack. Do not let me beg. Bless the work of my hands and let it manifest in financial blessings. I ask all this in the name of Jesus Christ my Lord and savior. Amen.
Jeremiah 33: 3
“Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.”
Action Prayer: Thank you father because you answer me every time I call. I call on you now, please answer me. Show me the way to go. Show me the way to divine wealth and prosperity. Do not let me lack anything good but help me locate hidden treasures that will help me live a better Christian life. I pray in Jesus’ name.
Psalm 92 :12-14
“The righteous will flourish like a palm tree, they will grow like a cedar of Lebanon; planted in the house of the Lord, they will flourish in the courts of our God. They will still bear fruit in old age, they will stay fresh and green…”
Action Prayer: Thank you ever faithful and righteous God for all you have done and keep doing for me. Dear Lord, I pray that you establish and prosper me. Bless me with fresh ideas and inspiration always. Don’t ever let me grow weak and dry but let me remain fresh and green always. Let me flourish in all I do and always acknowledge and serve you as my source. Thank you dear father, I ask all these in Jesus Christ’s name.
Genesis 15 :1
“ …Do not be afraid, Abram. I am your shield, your very great reward.’
Action Prayer: Thank you dear Lord for the assurance that you’re with me always. Thank you for being my exceeding great reward. I pray Lord that you cause there to be a manifestation of your word in my life. Let me enjoy your sweet reward for every of my labour. Bless me with financial success and let the devil be put to shame in my life. Thank you Lord for I pray in Jesus’ mighty name.
Psalm 34 :10
“The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing”.
Action Prayer: Dear Lord, thank you for letting me know that it is important to seek you first above all things. As I determine in my heart to seek you first today, please bless and prosper me. Cause lack to be far away from me and my household. Bless me with the wonderful riches of your store house. Thank you for listening and answering. In Jesus’ precious name I pray, amen.
John 6 vs 35
“I am the Bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never go hungry, and whoever believes in me will never be thirsty.”
Action Prayer: Thank you Lord for being a good and reliable father. I believe in you Lord and I believe all of your promises, now Lord, cause there to be a manifestation of these promises in my life. Do not let me suffer hunger or thirst. Let doors of financial blessings and breakthrough be opened unto me, that your name alone may be glorified. I pray in Jesus’ name.
Matthew 6 :8
“…for your father knows what you need before you ask him”
Action Prayer: Thank you Lord, because you know everything I need even before I ask. I pray that you bless me exceedingly and abundantly. Prosper the work of my hands. Surprise me beyond my expectations and be glorified in all of my endeavours. Amen.
Numbers 6 : 24-25
“The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make His face to shine upon you and be gracious to you…”
Action Prayer: Thank you Lord for all your wonderful promises concerning me. Please bless and keep me and cause your face to shine upon me and my business. Let the light of your countenance expose and disgrace every hidden work of darkness. Be gracious to me Lord and let me enjoy your peace and blessing everywhere I turn, in Jesus’ mighty name.
Other Amazing & Working Financial Breakthrough Scriptures & Prayers
Financial Breakthrough Scriptures and Prayers
We all desire that our efforts at our businesses and work should translate into financial reward. But sometimes, the reward gotten are not commensurate to the efforts invested. At this point, prayers are needed to invite the supernatural into the affairs of men to ensure we don’t labour in vain. It is important that the prayers are said in line with the words and promises of God given in the scriptures. Below you will find the perfect scriptures and prayers on financial breakthrough. Pray them for yourself and your loved ones and experience a difference. Stay blessed.
Scriptures and Prayers on Financial Breakthrough
- 3 John : 2
“Dear friend, I pray that you may enjoy good health and that all may go well with you, just as you are progressing spiritually”
Action Prayer: Dear Lord, thank you for loving me and desiring good things for me. Thank you for spiritual blessings, blessings of good health and blessings of peace that I enjoy. I pray now father, that you also bless me financially. Prosper the work of my hands that I may not lack. Do unto me Lord, according to your word. Thank you dear father for you alone answer prayers. I ask this in the name of Jesus Christ, my lord.
- Proverbs 22:7: Just as the rich rule the poor, so the borrower is servant to the lender.
- Romans 13:8: Owe nothing to anyone—except for your obligation to love one another. If you love your neighbor, you will fulfill the requirements of God’s law.
On Financial Responsibility
- 1 Timothy 5:8: But those who won’t care for their relatives, especially those in their own household, have denied the true faith. Such people are worse than unbelievers.
- Luke 16:11: And if you are untrustworthy about worldly wealth, who will trust you with the true riches of heaven?
- Proverbs 13:22: Good people leave an inheritance to their grandchildren, but the sinner’s wealth passes to the godly.
- Proverbs 21:20: The wise have wealth and luxury, but fools spend whatever they get.
- Luke 6:38: Give, and you will receive. Your gift will return to you in full—pressed down, shaken together to make room for more, running over, and poured into your lap. The amount you give will determine the amount you get back.
- Proverbs 3:9-10: Honor the Lord with your wealth and with the best part of everything you produce. Then he will fill your barns with grain, and your vats will overflow with good wine.
- Malachi 3:8-10: “Should people cheat God? Yet you have cheated me! “But you ask, ‘What do you mean? When did we ever cheat you?’ “You have cheated me of the tithes and offerings due to me. You are under a curse, for your whole nation has been cheating me. Bring all the tithes into the storehouse so there will be enough food in my Temple. If you do,” says the Lord of Heaven’s Armies, “I will open the windows of heaven for you. I will pour out a blessing so great you won’t have enough room to take it in! Try it! Put me to the test!”
- Deuteronomy 16:17: All must give as they are able, according to the blessings given to them by the Lord your God.
- Luke 21:1-4: While Jesus was in the Temple, he watched the rich people dropping their gifts in the collection box. Then a poor widow came by and dropped in two small coins. “I tell you the truth,” Jesus said, “this poor widow has given more than all the rest of them. For they have given a tiny part of their surplus, but she, poor as she is, has given everything she has.”
- 1 Timothy 6:10-11: For the love of money is the root of all kinds of evil. And some people, craving money, have wandered from the true faith and pierced themselves with many sorrows. But you, Timothy, are a man of God; so run from all these evil things. Pursue righteousness and a godly life, along with faith, love, perseverance, and gentleness.
- Hebrews 13:5: Don’t love money; be satisfied with what you have. For God has said, “I will never fail you. I will never abandon you.”
- Luke 12:15: Then he said, “Beware! Guard against every kind of greed. Life is not measured by how much you own.”
On God’s Provision
- Philippians 4:19: And this same God who takes care of me will supply all your needs from his glorious riches, which have been given to us in Christ Jesus.
- Proverbs 10:22: The blessing of the Lord makes a person rich, and he adds no sorrow with it.
- 2 Corinthians 9:8: And God will generously provide all you need. Then you will always have everything you need and plenty left over to share with others.
- Jeremiah 17:7-8: But blessed are those who trust in the Lord and have made the Lord their hope and confidence. They are like trees planted along a riverbank, with roots that reach deep into the water. Such trees are not bothered by the heat or worried by long months of drought. Their leaves stay green, and they never stop producing fruit.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “15+ Amazing & Working Financial Breakthrough Scriptures & Prayers”.
Thanks For Reading
- Graduation Messages, Wishes and Prayers To Loved Ones In 2019
- Amazing Top 50 Birthday Wishes, Prayers and Messages For Friends
- Amazing 50+ Monday New Week Messages, Quotes & Prayers
- 50+ Safety Prayers & Divine Protection Messages For Well-Wishers
- 50+ Comforting Messages & Powerful Healing Prayers
- 50+ Get Well Soon Messages for Friends & Loved Ones
- 80+ Funny, Witty, Romantic Wedding Anniversary Wishes & Prayers
- 50+ Happy New Week Inspirational Messages, Quotes & Prayers
- 50+ Amazing Birthday Wishes Messages & Prayers For Lovers & Those In Relationships
- 50+ Amazing & Effective Successful Prayer Messages for Overcoming Daily Challenges
- 50+ Heart Touching & Uplifting Words About Life For 2019
- 50+ Hot Happy New Month SMS & Messages To Send Now
- 50+ Daily Good Morning Messages & Quotes for Friends
- 100+ Hot Happy Birthday Sister Wishes & Messages To Send Now
- 100+ Amazing Good Night Text Messages Inspirations, Prayer & Quotes
- 100+ Hot Monday Morning Quotes Wishes & Blessings For Friends & Colleagues
- 50+ Amazing Good Night Messages for Someone Special
- 50+ Short Morning Love Messages for Someone Special
- Best Happy New Year Wishes to Boss & Colleagues 2020
- 50+ Amazing Good Night My Love Text Messages To Send Now