- 1 2019 Best Merry Christmas Wishes, Messages & Quotes
- 1.1 2019 Best Merry Christmas Wishes, Messages & Quotes
- 1.2 Other 2019 Best Merry Christmas Wishes, Messages & Quotes
2019 Best Merry Christmas Wishes, Messages & Quotes
We are aware that several cheerful and happy individuals are searching for 2019 Best Merry Christmas Wishes, Messages & Quotes, merry christmas wishes text, short christmas wishes, christmas wishes for friends, merry christmas wishes 2019, inspirational christmas messages, funny christmas wishes, christmas wishes for loved ones, christmas wishes images and we have decided to give you all your favorite messages.
Christmas is an annual festival commemorating the birth of Jesus Christ observed on December 25 as a religious and cultural celebration among billions of people around the world.
A feast central to the Christian liturgical year, it is preceded by the season of Advent or the Nativity Fast and initiates the season of Christmastide, which historically in the West lasts twelve days and culminates on Twelfth Night; in some traditions, Christmastide includes an octave.
Christmas Day is a public holiday in many of the world’s nations, is celebrated religiously by a majority of Christians, as well as culturally by many non-Christians,and forms an integral part of the holiday season centered around it.
The traditional Christmas narrative, the Nativity of Jesus, delineated in the New Testament says that Jesus was born in Bethlehem, in accordance with messianic prophecies. When Joseph and Mary arrived in the city, the inn had no room and so they were offered a stable where the Christ Child was soon born, with angels proclaiming this news to shepherds who then further disseminated the information.
Although the month and date of Jesus’ birth are unknown, the church in the early fourth century fixed the date as December 25. This corresponds to the date of the solstice on the Roman calendar. Most Christians celebrate on December 25 in the Gregorian calendar, which has been adopted almost universally in the civil calendars used in countries throughout the world.
However, some Eastern Christian Churches celebrate Christmas on December 25 of the older Julian calendar, which currently corresponds to a January date in the Gregorian calendar. For Christians, the belief that God came into the world in the form of man to atone for the sins of humanity, rather than the exact birth date, is considered to be the primary purpose in celebrating Christmas.
The celebratory customs associated in various countries with Christmas have a mix of pre-Christian, Christian, and secular themes and origins. Popular modern customs of the holiday include gift giving, completing an Advent calendar or Advent wreath, Christmas music and caroling, lighting a Christingle, viewing a Nativity play, an exchange of Christmas cards, church services, a special meal, pulling Christmas crackers and the display of various Christmas decorations, including Christmas trees, Christmas lights, nativity scenes, garlands, wreaths, mistletoe, and holly.
In addition, several closely related and often interchangeable figures, known as Santa Claus, Father Christmas, Saint Nicholas, and Christkind, are associated with bringing gifts to children during the Christmas season and have their own body of traditions and lore.
Because gift-giving and many other aspects of the Christmas festival involve heightened economic activity, the holiday has become a significant event and a key sales period for retailers and businesses. The economic impact of Christmas has grown steadily over the past few centuries in many regions of the world.
Merry Christmas Wishes, Messages and Quotes are one of the most beautiful ways to spread the joy of the season to your family, friends, colleagues and acquaintances.
Don’t be at loss for the perfect words to wish your loved ones a Merry Christmas. This collection of Merry Christmas 2018 Wishes, Messages and Quotes promises to express just how you feel in this season of joy and love.
Ranging from funny Christmas messages to romantic Christmas messages to Christmas messages for colleagues and Christmas messages for loved ones, we have just what you need to wish the important people in your life a merry Christmas.
2019 Best Merry Christmas Wishes, Messages & Quotes
Best Merry Christmas Quotes 2019
Here are some popular Christmas Quotes you will love.
- “How many observe Christ’s birthday! How few, His precepts!” —Benjamin Franklin
- “Whatever else be lost among the years, let us keep Christmas still a shinning thing.”—Grace Noll Crowell
- “Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmastime.”—Laura Ingalls Wilder
- “Christmas is love come down to earth, a gift of infinite worth.”—Unknown.
- “Christmas is doing a little something extra for someone.”—Charles M. Schulz
- “My idea of Christmas, whether old-fashioned or modern, is very simple: loving others.”—Bob Hope
- “At Christmas, all roads lead home.”—Marjorie Holmes
- “Christmas is a season not only of rejoicing, but of reflection.”—Winston Churchill
- “Christmas is a necessity. There has to be at least one day of the year to remind us that we’re here for something else besides ourselves.”—Eric Sevareid.
- “He who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree.”—Roy L. Smith.
- “Christmas is not as much about opening our presents as opening our hearts.”—Janice Maeditere
- “Christmas is the season for kindling the fire of hospitality.”—Washington Irving
- “It is Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air.”—W.T. Ellis
- “Christmas waves a magic wand over the world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.”—Norman Vincent Pearle.
- “A lovely thing about Christmas is that it’s compulsory, like a thunderstorm, and we all go through it together.”—Garrison Keillor
- “Gift of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas.”—Peg Bracken
- “Christmas isn’t a season. It’s a feeling.”—Edna Ferber
- “Christmas is a tonic for our souls. It moves us to think of others rather than of ourselves. It directs our thoughts to giving.”—B.C. Forbes
- “Christmas is the day that holds all time together.”—Alexander Smith
Best Merry Christmas 2019 SMS
- It’s a season to reflect on the life we’ve been living. A season to return to our savior who loved us so and gave His life to redeem us. Merry Christmas.
- In this season of love, let us take out time to enjoy the simple things that give us joy. Merry Christmas.
- Because it is a time to love and share, I’m praying that your life and home be filled with the hope of salvation. Merry Christmas.
- Nothing satisfies me right now than knowing it is Christmas and being surrounded with so much love from friends and family like you. Merry Christmas.
- Loving you gets better with each Christmas. Merry Christmas darling.
- May this holiday fill your life with so much beauty and magic. Merry Christmas.
- May the hope this Christmas ignites in your heart never die. May it be kept alive until the coming of our king. Merry Christmas.
- Be thankful for your blessings and let your loved ones know you care. Merry Christmas.
- This is to appreciate you and let you know you were amazing every bit of the past year. Merry Christmas.
- Christmas wouldn’t be fun if you weren’t in my life. With you I get to celebrate Christmas every single day. Merry Christmas sweetheart.
- My Christmas wishes for a dear friend, who’s been there with every step of the way, who I am sure has my back always… may your life be every bit as beautiful as the colours of Christmas. I love you friend and I wish you a merry Christmas.
- Wishing you much happiness today and throughout the coming year. Merry Christmas.
- I wish that throughout the coming year, you will remain as diligent as you are. I value your contributions to our organization. Merry Christmas.
- May this holiday be filled with pleasant memories. May you have the most amazing Christmas ever.
- May the coming year be better and brighter. Merry Christmas.
- “Joy to the world, the Lord is come”. May this joy fill your life and home. Merry Christmas.
- May this holiday be filled with the most pleasant of surprises and fondest of memories. Merry Christmas.
- May the fire of love and joy be kept ablaze in your home. Merry Christmas.
- Wishing you a holiday full of beautiful surprises and a new year filled with hope and possibilities. Merry Christmas.
- This is the reason for our joy this season, “Christ in us, the hope of glory.” Here’s wishing you and your family a very merry Christmas.
- Share the message, Christ our savior is born and He lives forever more. This is the reason for our hope. Merry Christmas.
- All I want for Christmas is you, baby, after the gift of our Lord, you are the greatest gift of all. I love you so much. Merry Christmas.
- May you have the most beautiful holiday with your loved ones. Merry Christmas.
- Share your blessings with others. That is the true spirit of Christmas. May your heart be filled with happiness and cheer.
- May the divine light of Christmas, the spirit of this season shine in your life forever. Merry Christmas.
- Be sure to capture the events of the season on camera. They are beautiful memories which should live in our hearts forever. Have an amazing Christmas.
- May this Christmas bring you everything you wish for. Have a memorable one.
Best Merry Christmas Best Wishes for 2019
- The premium I place on you cannot be quantified by money. You are truly special. Here’s wishing you a merry Christmas and a happy new year.
- May this season of joy be the beginning of a better life for you. Happy holidays.
- May you and your family be blessed not just at Christmas but all year round. Enjoy the best of the season.
- May the blessings of this Christmas be with you for a lifetime. Happy holidays.
- Here’s to a season of love and joy. Merry Christmas.
- May the glow of Christmas shine in your heart this season and always. Merry Christmas.
- My heart is with you at this season. May you life be richly blessed. May you experience the true essence of season. Merry Christmas.
- Christmas just got better with your coming into my life. I love you so much. Merry Christmas.
- May Christ be our guiding light this season and always. Merry Christmas.
- Here’s my wish for you, may your life be joyful and peaceful, not just at Christmas but always. Happy holidays.
- May this Christmas be the beginning of better days for you and your family. Seasons greetings.
- You will no doubt receive and give countless gifts this season but don’t ever forget Christ is the greatest gift of all. He is the reason for the season. Merry Christmas.
- This season commemorates the greatest love ever shown to mankind. May its significance not be lost on you. Merry Christmas.
Amazing Unforgettable Christmas Wishes and Messages
- The feeling of Christmas is such as make the heart glow. I’m sending you this message that your faith and hope may be renewed. Have a very merry Christmas.
- During this miraculous season that is Christmas, may you enjoy the wonder of love and all the beauty the season has to offer.
- Here’s sending you warm wishes and a hope that your holiday will pleasant one.
- May you receive the grace to think deep this season and find that you have much to be thankful for. May the beauty of the season fill your life and home. Merry Christmas.
- Christmas is a special time to be grateful for all the wonderful blessings in our lives. May your hope in our coming Lord come alive. Merry Christmas.
- As we celebrate the birthday of our savior, may you be reminded of how valuable and important you are to us. Merry Christmas.
- During this lovely season and always, may you be reminded that “Emmanuel”, our God is always with us. May He be your guiding light always. Merry Christmas.
Other 2019 Best Merry Christmas Wishes, Messages & Quotes
Take your time in this rush of the holidays to enjoy what really matters in life. Take in the serene moments spent with friends, and may the wonder and awesomeness of Christmas surround you throughout this season. Merry Christmas!
My dear friend, we share so much together. There is nothing more amazing than sitting with you near the Christmas tree, sharing same old memories and thinking about our future. Even if we are apart, I know that we will always be together on Christmas to make it the most wonderful time of the year. And there is only one thing I want to wish you: to be happy. I love you, Merry Christmas.
Your Christmas presents are always the best ones, and I appreciate this fact so much, because you are the person who knows everything about me: my favourite book, music or even smell. I promise you to protect our friendship from all world’s adversities. Merry Christmas, my dear friend.
I feel like I’m Santa Claus, because everything I want to do is giving the most astonishing gifts to the best people. Merry Christmas, buddy!
The whole world is celebrating a wonderful holiday tonight. Christmas makes us forget about fights and quarrels and gives us a chance to feel the unity. Forget about the bad and greet Christmas with a smile on your face. Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas to the best friend in the world, the person that sees through my faults and loves me anyway. I’m wishing you joy and blessings this Christmas. I am so proud to call you a part of my family and I cherish the time I spend with you.
May this holy Christmas night bring much light, warmth and well-being to your life! And may your guardian angel never leave you and protect you from misery and failure. Merry Christmas, my friend!
I know we’re not little kids any more, but I believe there’s still room for miracles in our life. I wish that this magic night would remind you that wonders happen. Merry Christmas!
A great holiday is coming. It means it’s time to let go of old grudges and show a little kindness. We’re both get too emotional and quarrel sometimes, but our friendship must be better than that. Merry Christmas!
I wish that your Christmas season shimmers with love and kindness. May the faith and serenity descend on you!
I feel so thankful for having a wonderful friend like you, wishing you all the goodies of the holidays and the coming year!
Look through your window at the starry Christmas night and make a wish,
May these holidays bring you lots of beauty, love and happiness!
Wishing you something special and magical, falling directly into your hands.
Wishing you the snow and the sun, making you smile.
Endless love and joy, making you happy.
I wish that Christmas star throw a light to the road of new opportunities, giving great ideas,
bringing people together for a meaningful work. Merry Christmas!
The night of dreams and hopes.
It’s Christmas, coming into our homes.
This night is just like a starry fairy tale.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “2019 Best Merry Christmas Wishes, Messages & Quotes”.
Thanks For Reading