Funny Response To “Are You Single?”
“Hey, are you single?”
This question can be flirty or honest depending on the context. Sometimes, it can be demeaning and irritating and thus, you need to have a lot of rather sarcastic or even witty replies to this question. It is up to you to which ever mode you choose to answer.
Anyway, here are a few funny responses to “are you single?”
- Why? How many of me do you see?
- I’m in a very committed and romantic relationship with alcohol.
- And proud.
- Are you the police? Nope? Then stop with the interrogation!
- If you want to apply as my boyfriend/girlfriend, send your cover letter and resume to my email address.
- No, I’m an album.
- Actually I’m a potato.
- I am constantly torn between “I don’t need anyone in my life.” And “hey, can you please fall in love with me?”
- Just so you know, I choose fries over guys.
- Why? How much are you going to pay me?
- The only relationship I have is with food.
- Even darkness, my old friend doesn’t want to be friends with me anymore.
- If you want me to share my food, then I’m not sharing.
- No, I’m taken by time.
- I don’t fear commitment, I fear wasting my time.
- “Single” is not a status. It’s a word that represents an individual who’s strong enough to live and enjoy life without depending on other people.
- Huh? Can’t you see my imaginary boyfriend/girlfriend?
- Let’s just say I hate people who are holding their hands in front of me.
- Unfortunately, I have not yet found anyone who matches my brilliance. I am just too beautiful and intelligent. It’s really tough I know.
- Do I even have to explain it to you?
- Whatever, I’ll just date myself.
- Sorry, I only like boys/girls I have zero chance with.
- Yes, but to be honest, I don’t think so.
- Are you flirting with me?
- How about you ask yourself? Are you single?
- You’re creeping me out.
- I can’t get enough of myself. I don’t need another single.
- Ummm… I prefer doubles.
- To tell you the truth, a relationship doesn’t really fit my personal brand.
These are some of the funny responses to “Are you single?” I hope you like it?
Thanks for reading.