- 1 100+ Godly Happy Thanksgiving Messages for Family & Friends
- 1.1 100+ Godly Happy Thanksgiving Messages for Family & Friends
- 1.2 Other Godly Happy Thanksgiving Messages for Family & Friends
- 1.3 Other Godly Happy Thanksgiving Messages for Family & Friends
- 1.3.1 Thanksgiving Messages for Someone Special
- 1.3.2 Best Thanksgiving Messages for Family
- 1.3.3 Thanksgiving Messages for Business
- 1.3.4 Funny Thanksgiving Wishes for Friends
- 1.3.5 Thanksgiving Day Greetings Card Messages
- 1.3.6 Happy Thanksgiving Everyone
- 1.3.7 Happy Thanksgiving Wishes Messages
- 1.3.8 Thanksgiving Text Messages
100+ Godly Happy Thanksgiving Messages for Family & Friends
We are aware that you are searching for 100+ Godly Happy Thanksgiving Messages for Family & Friends, happy thanksgiving quotes for friends and family, thanksgiving text messages, religious thanksgiving messages, happy thanksgiving to my family and friends, thanksgiving messages for business, happy thanksgiving religious, happy thanksgiving everyone, happy thanksgiving day and we have listed a tone of messages for you to send to your loved ones and colleagues.
Thanksgiving Day is a national holiday celebrated on various dates in Canada, the United States, some of the Caribbean islands, and Liberia. It began as a day of giving thanks and sacrifice for the blessing of the harvest and of the preceding year.
Similarly named festival holidays occur in Germany and Japan. Thanksgiving is celebrated on the second Monday of October in Canada and on the fourth Thursday of November in the United States, and around the same part of the year in other places. Although Thanksgiving has historical roots in religious and cultural traditions, it has long been celebrated as a secular holiday as well.
Everyday is Thanksgiving as we cannot quantify the things that God has done for us but however special days which are memorable are celebrated and thanks are being Given to the Creator and our attitude towards it should smell amazingly nice.
One of those attitudes is to celebrate with those who are celebrating and you can simply do that by sending one of these messages to your loved ones giving thanks today.
You wont regret the experience and appreciation you will get.
100+ Godly Happy Thanksgiving Messages for Family & Friends
Happy Thanksgiving Love Messages
- May we always be thankful to have each other. Happy Thanksgiving day, sweets.
- I’m thankful for your smile, I’m grateful for the sound of your laughter. Happy thanksgiving day, darling.
- Money cannot buy what we share, It’s out of this world. I’m indeed grateful for this gift of love. Happy Thanksgiving day, my darling.
- You are such a blessing to this family. Where would we all be without you? Happy Thanksgiving day, dear wife.
- If I didn’t gain anything is this life, but I gained you alone, I’d be satisfied. It’s such an honour to call you mine. Happy Thanksgiving day, sweetheart.
- When I think about all the battles we’ve fought and won together, when I think about the years we’ve sailed and all we’ve been through. I am thankful that through it all, we have remained. Happy thanksgiving, dear wife/ husband.
- I hope that in the coming days, I’ll be able to love you as you truly deserve. Happy Thanksgiving day, my dearest.
- The love I see in your eyes every time makes the time I invest in this relationship worth its while. Happy Thanksgiving day, my darling.
- If we have survived all we have to get this far, then I’m confident there’s no mountain we can’t surmount. Better days ahead still, sweetheart. Happy Thanksgiving day.
- Yours is the only voice capable of making my heart beat wildly. I am grateful that in this lifetime, I have the privilege of a love so sweet, so divine. Happy Thanksgiving day, my dear.
- For the blessing of true friendship, a friendship that defies all odds and continues to wax stronger, I am very grateful. I am saying thank you Lord and I am wishing you, my dear friend a happy thanksgiving day.
- The heart thrives when it is nourished with love. I’m in awe of the selfless love I receive from you. My heart is fat from so much love from you. Thank you so much for everything. Happy thanksgiving, dear friend.
- Your life has been a tremendous blessing to mine. Because of your exemplary lifestyle, I keep wanting to be a better person. Thank you for your impactful living. Happy Thanksgiving Day.
- For your voice that stays strong and consistent, I am thankful. Thank you for being a voice for the voiceless. I am really so proud of you. Happy Thanksgiving Day.
- Thank you for being a family that stays true. Thank you for your love and kindness. Thank you for your consideration. Happy Thanksgiving Day.
- I bless God each day for your presence in my life. So much value has been added to me and it just keeps getting better. Happy Thanksgiving fabulous friend.
Happy Thanksgiving Greeting Messages
- The world is a much better place to live in because of friends like you. Happy anniversary, dear friend.
- The world doesn’t seem as scary. I’ve got you in my life and you take care of me like I am the only woman alive. Thank you for being such a wonderful husband. Happy Thanksgiving day, sweetheart.
- Each sunrise, you prove how dependable your love is. Happy Thanksgiving day, my sweetheart.
- I keep dear in my heart memories of our childhood. You are one of the most important people in my life, dear cousin and I love you so much. Have a memorable thanksgiving day.
- Unconditional love defines you, sweetheart. I’m so thankful for the gift of you and from the bottom of my heart, here’s wishing you the most pleasant Thanksgiving day.
- Above all else, I’m thankful for the gift of a wonderful family. When I look at you all, I feel so lucky and blessed. Happy Thanksgiving day to the best family in the world.
- I didn’t choose any of you, but if I were to be given the chance to choose my family, I’d choose you all over again. You rock, fam. Happy Thanksgiving day.
- With friends like you, I can sleep with my two eyes closed. Thank you for being ever so dependable. Happy Thanksgiving.
- On a day like this, we continue to be thankful for a friendship that proves true and sure.
Happy Thanksgiving Quotes For Friends and Family
- On this Thanksgiving day, I look around the table and see the faces of all my loved ones, the faces of the people who matter most to me. I’m so proud to be a member of this great family. Happy Thanksgiving, family.
- You’re so full of wisdom. Every word that comes from your lips are nuggets of gold. With you in my life, I’m sure I can never go wrong. Happy Thanksgiving day, sweet sister.
- With you, I got double in one package, a lover and a friend. I couldn’t have been luckier. Happy Thanksgiving dear husband and friend.
- Thank you for your unending prayers and counsel. For these and more, I am thankful. Happy Thanksgiving, mum.
- Carrying you in my womb for nine months was such a sweet privilege. Mothering you all these years has not diminished one bit the love I felt when I first held you in my arms. You continue to be a blessing, son. Happy Thanksgiving day.
- May this Thanksgiving day usher in love and peace for you. Have a beautiful one.
- For the blessing of wonderful family and friends. I am indeed thankful. Life’s journey is all the easier and it’s because of you all. Happy Thanksgiving.
- Is there any woman in this world better than you are? I doubt it. You are simply the best and each waking day I’m grateful for the privilege to have you in my life. Happy thanksgiving day, sweetheart.
- Yours are the hands guiding me through life’s unfamiliar terrain. You are a worthy example, dad, perfect in your imperfections. Happy Thanksgiving day.
- I’m thankful to have such a wonderful, strong family that stands together through thick and thin. I’m confident that no matter what life brings our way, together we will overcome. Happy Thanksgiving, family.
- Life sometimes plays a funny trick on you. But I’m grateful that through it all, I still have you. Happy Thanksgiving, sweetheart.
- You mum, are the best in the whole wide world. Thank you for all the time, efforts and love you’ve invested into making me who I am today. Happy Thanksgiving day.
- For a friend that sticks closer than a brother, I wish you health, peace and all of life’s goodies. Happy Thanksgiving day, dude.
Latest Happy Thanksgiving Messages for Family and Friends
- Grateful for your love and friendship. Thankful for your support throughout the years. Looking ahead to more beautiful years together. Happy Thanksgiving, dear friend.
- Of all the blessings I’m grateful for, I’m thankful for the gift of wonderful friendship. I’m thankful for your love and commitment. Happy Thanksgiving, dear friend.
- For a friendship that has risen above all adversity, for a friendship that is so grown and true, for a friendship that stands unswayed and unshaken, I am truly thankful. Thank you for being that friend that I am sure would remain when all else is gone. Here’s sending you warm wishes for a wonderful Thanksgiving.
- There’s nothing like family to walk this life’s journey with. Thank you for being the best. I love you, fam. Happy Thanksgiving.
- You shine a light on my path and make way for me in the dark. You’re the best brother a sister could wish for and I’m so grateful for the gift of you. Happy Thanksgiving, bro.
- I’m grateful for your warmth, for the many times you’ve offered your shoulders to cry on, for always being the first to cheer and celebrate me… I’m grateful, dad for your relentless support, for being my backbone and I want to tell you again that I love you. Happy Thanksgiving Day to the best dad in the world.
- I can smile always because I know whether thick or thin, you’d be there. Happy Thanksgiving, love.
- This is me being thankful for all the blessings of the year including you. Thank you for B-E-I-N-G. Happy Thanksgiving.
- Of all the things/people I’m grateful for, you are chief. Here’s sending you warm thoughts on this special day. Happy Thanksgiving.
- Yours is the only opinion that matters to me because it’s you who has been there with me and for me through thick and thin. Thank you mum for your unconditional love. Happy Thanksgiving day.
- Family beats everything. I’m glad to have you in my life. Happy Thanksgiving day.
- When you smile, my heart is warmed. I live for the laughter on your lips. Thank you for the loving care I received at your bosom. Happy Thanksgiving, mum.
- This Thanksgiving day calls to mind the countless times you’ve had my back. It’s so heartwarming that at every point in my life when I needed a friend, you were there. Happy Thanksgiving, dear friend. God bless you always.
- In this wicked world, love and friendship makes all the difference. Thank you for the hand you have given me in friendship. Thank you for your consistency. Happy Thanksgiving day.
- Marriage is not easy but I’m lucky to have found the best partner to walk this journey with me. You’re my life partner, my life mate. Happy Thanksgiving day, sweetheart.
Other Godly Happy Thanksgiving Messages for Family & Friends
Enjoy this Thanksgiving holiday to the fullest. Eat delicious foods, spend time with your family and relatives and come over here to join my family if you can!
May you be bestowed upon with the best of everything and have the strength to surpass any obstacle. The Lord will lead your way. Have a blessed Thanksgiving.
May your road be filled with smiles and giggles as you walk through. May you reach your dreams one day. Happy Thanksgiving!
Happy Thanksgiving Wishes for Colleagues
Sometimes some colleagues become such a good friend that you cannot help missing them on a Thanksgiving Day! I hope you are having a great time! Happy Thanksgiving!
To my hard-working colleague, it’s time to do some hard work on preparing the delicious turkey meal. Wishing you an awesome Thanksgiving Day!
I hope you got the invitation card for today’s Thanksgiving party. Come to join my family as we have a wonderful Thanksgiving meal together. Happy Thanksgiving!
Make this Thanksgiving holiday wonderful by having your families and relatives under one roof. I wish you an all the best on this day!
Other Godly Happy Thanksgiving Messages for Family & Friends
Thanksgiving for people is…The morning sun and the setting moon, The cheerful bird and the dancing mood, The silent waters and the playful dunes but more than that I cherish you! Happy Thanksgiving!
Let us meet and remember good old times, eat great turkey and old wine. Thank you for being who you are and letting me be who I am. Have a cheerful Thanksgiving.
Thanks for bringing joy and hope in my life. The happiness of a new harvest is always multiplied when I see your sweet smile! happy Thanksgiving Day!
I am not wishing you just because it is Thanksgiving Day, I am wishing you because people like you make worthy the Thanksgiving Day. Your goodness is treasured.
Thanksgiving Messages for Someone Special
I want to spend another hundred Thanksgiving Day with you by my side. You are the greatest gift from God. Wishing you a wonderful Thanksgiving Day!
You came into my life with a thousand blessings. I feel lucky all the time for having such a beautiful person in my life. Wishing you a happy Thanksgiving Day!
The love I have for you is unlimited and never-ending. I wish you a box of hope, joy and happiness in this Thanksgiving Day!
The most beautiful sight in this world is to see you cooking special Thanksgiving meal for me. I want to keep you my life forever. Happy Thanksgiving!
Best Thanksgiving Messages for Family
Being a family means you are part of something very wonderful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest of your life. No matter what. Happy Thanksgiving!
November is the time to be thankful, a time to remember and to embrace those who enrich our lives. I’m thankful for a lot of things, but I’m most thankful for You!
You’re in my thoughts and prayers. Hoping this day holds all the warmth, contentment, and love of a wonderful and happy Thanksgiving.
I love Thanksgiving! There is no other holiday that makes you want to cook more food than you can eat and catch up with old friends and family members! Happy Thanksgiving!
Thanksgiving Messages for Business
Let us all remember the great times spent together, delicious turkeys eaten and awesome clothes bought to celebrate this day. Have a great Thanksgiving day.
Once a year we get the chance to thank God, our family, friends and every little joy that comes each day. Let’s make this Thanksgiving an occasion that we will always remember! Happy Thanksgiving!
Make me a good child, to take care of my parents. Make me a good lover, to take care of my partner. Make me a good person, to service mankind. I want to better the world from this Thanksgiving Day.
May this season of Thanksgiving bring peace and blessings to our home. May our year be fully loaded with enormous delights. Warmest wishes to our family on this Thanksgiving.
Wishing you a Happy and Bountiful Thanksgiving Day! This is a day to remember everything in our lives small and large, and give thanks.
I am enclosing with this greeting abundant love And God’s blessing for a beautiful long life. May you wake up every morning with renewed hopes and great values, Have a joyous Thanksgiving.
Funny Thanksgiving Wishes for Friends
On this Thanksgiving Day, I would like to inform you that I haven’t still got an invitation card for the Thanksgiving party at your house. Do send me ASAP!
Imagine a Thanksgiving Day with a delicious turkey, a lot of foods on the table and you are on diet. Yes, that’s what you should do because you’re way out of your physical frame.
Happy Thanksgiving Day. you are so healthy and puffy that sometimes I wonder If you were a turkey! Have a great day!
I wish you all the delicious foods on this Thanksgiving Day. Hopefully this time you’ll make yourself a part of the national obesity statistics.
Nobility is served on the plate of Thanksgiving since noble is that man who expresses his gratitude. May you have a great Thanksgiving Day!
Some friendships become more beautiful over time. Thank you for the color you add to my life! I wish you a heartfelt Thanksgiving.
I wish you are having the fun time with your families and relatives. Enjoy your time but don’t freak out your relatives with your awful eating habit!
It’s great to have a friend who understands me – who knows don’t really want “just a SMALL piece of the pie.” Happy Thanksgiving!
Thanksgiving Day Greetings Card Messages
This Thanksgiving, I wish that God showers you and your family with peace, love, warmth, and joy. Have a joyous Thanksgiving!
Good wishes for you this Thanksgiving! Good food that fills your table, Good health as you work hard, Good times with family and friends, May you get all the best delights in life. Happy Thanksgiving!
Enjoy Your Thanksgiving! May your holiday be joyful and may happiness surround it, with good things on your table and those you love around it!
Celebrate this Thanksgiving with smiles in your heart, May you be the happiest person on earth, Wishing that God will continue to bless all your endeavors.
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone
May your life be filled with nature’s bounty and the divine blessings of the Lord on this Thanksgiving. Have a blessed Thanksgiving.
Thanksgiving is not just for expressing thanks for what you have. It is also a time to be grateful for what you are going to have. So have a Happy Thanksgiving Day!
Thanksgiving comes to us out of the prehistoric dimness, universal to all ages and all faiths. At whatever straws we must grasp, there is always a time for gratitude and new beginnings.
As you sit down to enjoy your Thanksgiving day feast, remember all the people that are not as lucky, and be thankful for everything in our lives today. Happy Thanksgiving.
Happy Thanksgiving Wishes Messages
Here comes the time to be merry, don’t hold your heart and be sorry. Better it is to say, ‘Thank You’, than be always so blue. Happy Thanksgiving Day 2018!
It’s time to reflect back and be thankful for the merriment that the Lord has put in our lives. Happiest Thanksgiving Day!
Roast a turkey and call some friends; with the company of family, you are set to celebrate a happy thanksgiving day. Enjoy!
Thanksgiving is a blessing in disguise. With your friends and family near, make this day as special as you can and thank them with your heart. Happy Thanksgiving!
Count your blessings one by one; its thanksgiving again! Celebrate and be thankful for every good tide. Happy Thanksgiving.
There have been times when I forgot to thank you for being there for me. I take this day to tell you how special you are and how great my life has become because of you. Have a memorable Thanksgiving.
Thanksgiving Text Messages
Since we can’t cross the miles to be together today, Know those thoughts and wishes and prayers are yours this Thanksgiving Day 2019.
A thankful heart is the parent of all virtues. This Thanksgiving, may you give thanks for everything you are blessed with. Happy Thanksgiving!
In the rhythm of Life, we sometimes find ourselves out of tune, But as long as there are friends and family to provide the melody, The music plays on… Best Wishes for a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
On Thanksgiving Day there is so much to look forward to a giant turkey, the stuffing, yams, cranberry sauce, stuffed eggs, sweet potato pie and eggnog. Is there any other holiday that offers so much delicious food?! I don’t think so! Happy Thanksgiving!
That’s the much we can take on the topic “100+ Godly Happy Thanksgiving Messages for Family & Friends”.
Thanks For Reading
- Happy New Year Messages for Friends, Family & Loved Ones 2020
- Hot Christian Christmas Wishes & Messages for Family & Friends 2019
- 50+ Sweet Text Messages for Him or Her
- 50+ Supersonic Thank You my Dear Friend Quotes & Messages
- 100+ Top Marriage Wishes & Congratulatory Messages To Send 2019
- Mind Blowing Quotes & Messages for Her to Make Her Smile In 2019
- 100+ Trending Positive Inspirational Quotes About Life To Send In 2019
- 50+ Heartfelt Missing You Quotes & Messages for Husband To Send In 2019
- 50+ Supersonic Happy Birthday Boss Wishes & Messages To Send In 2019
- 100+ Birthday Wishes & Quotes for An Amazing Brother
- Special Happy 30th Birthday Wishes, Messages & Prayers For Friends 2019
- Heart-touching 21st Birthday Wishes, Messages & Prayers To Send In 2019
- 70+ Sweet Romantic Birthday Wishes Messages For Him or Her 2019
- 50+ Birthday Wishes Messages & Prayers For Lovers & Loved Ones 2019
- Happy Workers Day Quotes & Goodwill Messages 2020
- Encyclopedia of Happy Easter Messages & Greetings For 2020
- Heart-melting Mothers’ Day Messages & Quotes 2020 For Your Sweet Mother
- 50+ Amazing Quotes To Celebrate International Women’s Day 2020
- 70+ Thanksgiving Day Text Messages for Him or Her 2019
- 50+ Amazing Merry Christmas Wishes, Messages & Quotes for 2019