- 1 Graduation Messages, Wishes and Prayers To Loved Ones
- 1.1 Graduation Messages, Wishes and Prayers To Loved Ones
- 1.2 Other Graduation Messages, Wishes and Prayers To Loved Ones In 2021
Graduation Messages, Wishes and Prayers To Loved Ones
We are aware that several of parents, friends and colleageus have been searching for Graduation Messages, Wishes and Prayers To Loved Ones In 2022,graduation wishes for girlfriend, sweet graduation messages, graduation message to myself, congratulations on your graduation my love, graduation wishes for friend, happy graduation message, graduation wishes for sister, graduation wishes quotes and we have decided to give you the best messages to send to that special somebody.
Graduation is getting a diploma or academic degree or the ceremony that is sometimes associated with it, in which students become graduates. The date of graduation is often called graduation day. The graduation ceremony itself is also called commencement, convocation or invocation.
Normally, the ceremony and name apply to university level and above (Associate’s, Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Doctoral degrees), however, in the USA, completing mandatory schooling is also referred to as ‘graduating’, even though it is substantially below degree level.
Graduations for elementary school and Kindergarten, and even for passing from one school year to the next, have been a development of recent years. This has received criticism, described as “It’s just a way of celebrating mediocrity”.
Graduation at the college and university level occurs when the presiding officer confers degrees upon candidates, either individually or en masse, even if graduates physically receive their diploma later at a smaller college or departmental ceremony. When ceremonies are associated, they usually include a procession of the academic staff and candidates and a valediction.
In some places, graduation parties to celebrate graduation from school, college or university are popular. In a recent 2014 nationwide survey in the United States, $985 was the average amount spent on graduation parties.
When a student graduates without attending the ceremony, then it is called graduation in absentia.
The training is complete. Notice of graduation is in the public. Preparations are in top gear to celebrate. Wishes, Messages and Prayers for the graduand have started getting in.
Celebrate your graduates by writing a memorable message to congratulate them. Send to them any of these Graduation Messages before, on or after their Convocation day. Wish them well as they move into their future
Graduation Messages, Wishes and Prayers To Loved Ones
Graduation Motivation Messages
- Thank you for making us proud my dear. We believe the future has reserved a vantage place for you. Happy graduation.
- The journey from here could portend you are alone. Not too worry you have all it takes to navigate to the top. See you there soon. Happy graduation.
- The journey that led you here looked so far, but here you are, the newest graduate in town. Wishing you well in your chosen career. Congratulations.
- The news of your graduation sprung in me joy. I’m so happy you finally made it. Wishing you well in your future career. Congratulations.
- Things are happening so fast after your graduation day. Lines are falling in pleasant places for you. Education is the best decision you have made. The rewards are now beautifully manifesting. Such a lucky fellow you are. Congratulations.
- This graduation should always bring to your memory the immense contribution of education in your life. Forward ever. Happy graduation.
- This graduation will make bare to you a brighter tomorrow. You shall stand before kings and control nations. Happy graduation.
- This is a very proud moment we have been waiting for. All the hard work you have put in has paid off. We celebrate you Grad. Launch into a glorious future.
- This your achievement has given us reasons to be proud of associating with you. We love you now and forever. Congratulations.
- We are excited to know you are a graduate. We are hoping brighter opportunities will come your way and you achieve success in all of them!
- We love the courage you put into becoming a graduate despite all the odds. We wish you well in all your future endeavour. Congratulations.
- What you have learnt is yours forever. No one can take it from you. Congratulations newest graduate.
- Wow! I’m not just seeing a graduate, I’m standing with a skilful and scholar of great repute. You have done well. Happy graduation.
You are a star in the making. Congratulations on graduating. Shine on!
- You are special among the peers you grew together with. They are envious of these remarkable feat. They send their greetings to mark your graduation.
- You can fly, just believe it. You can soar high, just keep trusting. Life has what it takes for your greatness, go get it. We believe in you, happy graduation day.
- You did remarkably well today. We are very proud of you. Congratulations and Good luck in your future dreams.
- You have been found worthy of learning and character. These are virtues the world out there is waiting for. Go ahead and take territories. Congratulations.
- You have earned yourself a priceless platform. May you not fall nor falter. Happy convocation.
- You have made us proud parents among our contemporaries. We will be called blessed. Congratulations on your graduation.
- You have worked so hard all these years. It is now time to celebrate your graduation. You deserve accolades. Best of luck in your future.
- You may not really know what your graduation has brought. You are now ranking high and well respected in the community. Well done our illustrious son. Congratulations.
- Your graduation is a best gift we have received in recent times. Thank you for this prestige you have brought to us. Congrats
- Your graduation is a turning point in your life. A great achievement you will relish in years to come. Congratulations.
- Your graduation is the end of a phase. It was a huge success. Therefore, celebrate your delightful achievement. Congratulations.
Graduation Wishes and Prayers
- It was such an outstanding success. What a great effort you put in. Wishing your dreams come true. Congratulations graduate.
- It’s a great feeling standing on the same podium with the future world shakers celebrating our graduation. We meet at the top soonest. Congratulations.
- It’s our delight to see how you have turned out, so radiantly and intelligently. All that you have achieved was tremendous. You have just started shining. Happy graduation.
- Keep moving forward. Nothing can stop you now. You are on the road to success. Congrats.
- Now that you are a graduate, use your freedom wisely. There are so many distractions out there, set your priority right. Congratulations.
- On your graduation just remember one thing – always look back to your education, never at your mistakes. Congratulations.
- Our labour to support you through the years was not in vain. You did not at any time make us regret getting involved in your life. Congratulations on your convocation.
- Happy graduation. Never lose sight of yourself, no matter where you go or how successful you become, always be humble.
- Happy Graduation. Wishing you the best in the wonderful career you have chosen.
- Happy graduation. You are brilliant. You deserved this honour. Seeing you earn many more achievements and feats in life ahead.
- Happy graduation. You shall break through, break forth and break even in all your life endeavours.
- Happy graduation. You will keep encountering lessons of life. Don’t be terrified by them. Face them with courage and mind. Be true to yourself and build your capacity. You will win.
Here comes an achiever on his graduation day. We are all proud of you.
- I am so amazed and thankful at how smart, caring and wonderful you have turned out – I cannot wait to see you go places! There’s nothing stopping you. Happy convocation.
- I am so excited to see you begin life. You can absolutely do anything you set your mind to. Happy graduation.
- I celebrate your outstanding achievement. I cherish all your efforts to achieve this great success. Congratulations.
- I have received the news of your graduation with great joy and ectasy. Accept my warm regard.
- I pray for you that this life becomes all that you want it to be. Your dreams stay big, your worries stay small and that you never need to carry more than you can hold. Congrats grad.
- I’m seeing a well-grounded graduate who is ready to manifest. That is you. Glow with pride.
- It is not easy being a graduate. You have come this far through passion, commitment and dedication. Keep up the good work. Congratulations.
Congratulations on Your Graduation Messages
- Congratulations on graduating…I hope your dreams take you to the highest of your hopes, to the doors of your opportunities, and to the most special places your heart desires.
- Congratulations on this record breaking success. You are a real winner I have always known you to be. Happy graduation.
- Congratulations on your brilliant success and achievement. Keep up the good work and many more great accomplishments will keep coming your way. Happy graduation.
- Congratulations on your graduation, You have given us reasons to celebrate with you. Continue doing us proud. All the Best of luck in your next phase of life, we love you.
- Congratulations on your graduation. The next phase has chances you need to snatch and challenges you need to overcome. May you live a proud life.
- So happy you made it. We are so proud of you.
Everyday looked similar until now you are graduating. Everything is looking different… Make the most of now, congratulations graduate.
- Didn’t know until I witnessed myself how you stood tall among your peers on the convocation ceremony. I hope to see more of it in the real world. Congratulations.
- Enjoy every bit of Graduation day. Happy mood is already activated with lots of fun. Wow! You made it. Congratulations.
- From this graduation day onward, may your hope of great future start materializing. Happy graduation.
- Going through school was tough, but now you made it to graduation. Your beautiful beginning is just starting. Congratulations.
- Graduate, this is not the time to perch, I believe you can fly! Not a time for mediocrity, the sky is your limit. Not the time to fidget, spread out your wings and soar high.
- Graduation is an exciting time with warm memories of the past and big dreams for the future. Enjoy this time and chase your dreams.
- Happy graduation. Don’t fret about future challenges. Though they may look complex, you will simply overcome them all.
- Happy Graduation. Learning does not stop here. It is a lifelong process. Remember, you learn to earn.
- Happy Graduation. May success continually follow you in all your endeavours.
- A hearty congratulation on your graduation and wishing you good luck in your future endeavours. May you achieve and surpass all your goals.
- After graduation you will require to use your skills to bring solutions. We can’t wait for that time. Congratulations.
- At last, it all paid off for you. All the late night studies, lack of sleep and sacrifice of enjoyment have passed. The time of reward is here. Your future is bright. Congratulations to you.
Chasing a dream requires efforts, passion and hard work. Continue to strive. Happy graduation.
- Cheers, Friend! Looking back, it was all worth it. You are going places. Happy graduation.
- Congratulations and well done. Chase your dreams. Never stop trying. Keep learning. Be the best you can be. Happy graduation.
- Congratulations as you are transiting to a bigger place. Get ready to make your way to the arena. Happy graduation.
- Congratulations as you complete the laying of foundation of future achievements. I celebrate you.
- Congratulations buddy. Your graduation is a stepping stone to the sky where there is no limit. Don’t stop moving.
- Congratulations dear on your graduation. Please note, before you act, listen. Before you react, think. Before you spend, earn. Before you criticize, wait. Before you pray, forgive. Before you quit, try.
- Congratulations for your achievement. Here’s wishing you all the success and happiness the world has to offer. I love you.
- Congratulations on adding a feather to your hat. This is a monumental success for the family. We are proud of you.
Other Graduation Messages, Wishes and Prayers To Loved Ones In 2021
Long Graduation Prayers for Graduating Students
Just as you have succeeded in climbing the last lap of success,
May divine direction pervade your heart and soul.
May you be a part of the solution this world needs
You are unstoppable!
Joseph (in the Bible) had a dream
Even though it tarried, yet it came to pass
Martin Luther King (Jnr) had a dream
It came to pass right after he’d long gone
Your own dream will not tarry
It will come into manifestation right in your own eyes.
Just as HE has said in His Words
His plans for you are great
To care for you and not abandon you
To give you hope and a bright future.
He’s got it all planned out
Just be secured in His words.
Favour will be your marching shoes
Awesome enough to thread the path of victory.
Exploit will be your flowing garment
Splendid enough to cloth you with success.
The ladder of success is not easy to climb
The path of breakthrough is not easy to thread
Even as you step further now
May you find direction on the next course of action.
The end of a thing is better than the beginning thereof
Just as finishing strong is the best outcome of one’s labour.
You have succeeded already
May you not sink to rise no more.
Your stepping out is a stepping up
Your breaking forth is a total breakthrough
Success shall envelop you
just as a mother wraps up her newborn.
You are going acme!
Short Graduation Prayers for Graduating Students
1. I will not but wish you well for your illustrious accomplishment. You are indeed an achiever!
2. Thanks be to God you’re now a distinguished personality, worthy to be celebrated. May this great feat open new doors of opportunity for you.
3. Through thin and thick you paved the way. Relentlessly you mounted the cadre of success. Congratulations on this great feat!
4. I’m glad you’re not just graduating today but you came out top on the list. What a success! Thank you for not giving up on yourself.
5. Your success sends a spark of hope within me; an assurance of a blessed future. God bless you for not wasting our resources on you.
6. Don’t stop learning; don’t stop dreaming; don’t stop pursuing; quitters are losers. Happy Graduation!
7. If you can make it, I believe every other person with a good prospect can. We delight and take pride in your success. Accept my hearty wishes.
8. You targeted the moon but fell among the stars. I can see you shining so bright. What a brilliant performance you made! Congratulations!
9. Graduating now is never a license to stop learning. It’s rather a pointer to keep pursuing, and I know you will surely get there. You’re unstoppable!
10. Thank you for our investment has yielded forth a bountiful harvest of success. You really make us proud!
11. Not many have your kind of opportunity; not many have your kind of brain; not many have your kind of resources. Thank God you’ve enjoyed His special grace.
12. Some started with you but now they are no more. Some are alive but lost focus along the way. But here you are alive to witness your graduation day. Accept my warm wishes.
13. You’re an epitome of diligence, passion and strength. Your success is pronounced and can’t be hidden at all. Keep shinning!
14. You’ve passed through education and I’m sure education has passed through you. Hold on to all what you’ve learnt. Those are what you will reproduce when you get out there.
15. We delight in your success; we pride in the person you’ve become; we pleasure in your glorious future. Keep the flag flying!
16. It’s a great honour to share in your joy today. It’s a privilege you’re one of the achievers being celebrated today. May you always remember this day for good.
17. The end of this phase of life marks the beginning of another phase entirely. This is to celebrate your success and brand new life.
18. A dreamer is an achiever. If you can dream, you can achieve it. Don’t just stop at dreaming; keep working till you attain your greatest height.
19. Someone out there needs what you’ve got. Your certificate is not what makes you stand out but the knowledge and skills acquired. I know you’ve got both already. Go and succeed!
20. You went for it. Now you own it, and no one can take it away from you. The world sure needs your contribution. Go and rule your world!
21. Your success today is a reflection of your hard work backed with your good dream. You will surely get there as long as you don’t stop dreaming and working.
22. Those who believe have great future. Those who dare make a great influence. And those who pursue marks great success. You’re one of them. Congratulations!
23. You’ve come this far after exerting great effort. And you deserve all the wishes the world brings to you this day. Accept mine as one. Happy Graduation!
24. Pursuing and achieving a goal is not a child’s play. May all the time spent in pursuing be rewarded for you with open doors.
25. Your education has prepared you for the life ahead. Now prove to the world your knowledge and not just a certificate.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Graduation Messages, Wishes and Prayers To Loved Ones”.
Thanks For Reading
- 50+ Amazing & Effective Successful Prayer Messages for Overcoming Daily Challenges
- 50+ Heart Touching & Uplifting Words About Life
- 50+ Hot Happy New Month SMS & Messages To Send Now
- 50+ Daily Good Morning Messages & Quotes for Friends
- 100+ Hot Happy Birthday Sister Wishes & Messages To Send Now
- 100+ Amazing Good Night Text Messages Inspirations, Prayer & Quotes
- 100+ Hot Monday Morning Quotes Wishes & Blessings For Friends & Colleagues
- 50+ Amazing Good Night Messages for Someone Special
- 50+ Short Morning Love Messages for Someone Special
- Best Happy New Year Wishes to Boss & Colleagues
- 50+ Amazing Good Night My Love Text Messages To Send Now
- 100+ Hot & Memorable Good Morning Monday Wishes for Loved Ones
- 50+ Hot Happy New Month Love Text SMS & Quotes To Send Now
- 70+ Hot Lovely Good Morning Messages for Someone Special
- 50+ Special Good Morning Messages for Friends & Loved Ones
- 50+ Hot Motivational Quotes & Sayings About Life To Send Now
- 50+ Happy New Week Blessings for Friends & Loved Ones
- 50+ Hot Happy New Month Blessings for A Successful Month
- 50+ Amazing Good Afternoon Messages for Someone Special
- Best 50+ Long Paragraphs to Send to A Best Friend Or Lover