- 1 50+ Hot Romantic Marriage Proposal Quotes, Messages & Ideas 2019
- 1.1 Hot Romantic Marriage Proposal Quotes, Messages & Ideas 2019
- 1.2 Other Hot Romantic Marriage Proposal Quotes, Messages & Ideas 2019
- 1.2.1 The Obvious – Just Be You!
- 1.2.2 Rev Up The Romance By Candlelight
- 1.2.3 Pick A Special Day
- 1.2.4 Ask The Question During A Rigged Movie Break
- 1.2.5 Use A Good Old-Fashioned T-Shirt!
- 1.2.6 Picnic Getaway
- 1.2.7 Use The Radio Waves
- 1.2.8 Silliness In A Box
- 1.2.9 Banner Inside Or Out
- 1.2.10 Be Absolutely Certain She Is The Woman For You
- 1.2.11 Do What You Can To Make Sure She Says Yes
- 1.2.12 Ask Her Parents Permission If You’re Both Traditional
- 1.3 Other Hot Romantic Marriage Proposal Quotes, Messages & Ideas
- 1.4 Amazing Hot Romantic Marriage Proposal Quotes, Messages & Ideas
50+ Hot Romantic Marriage Proposal Quotes, Messages & Ideas 2019
We are aware that you are searching for 50+ Hot Romantic Marriage Proposal Quotes, Messages & Ideas 2019, love quotes, accepting marriage proposal quotes, romantic love quotes for him, romantic love quotes for her, short romantic quotes, marriage proposal messages, romantic quotes for girlfriend, love proposal messages and we have decided to give you the best messages to send to that special person today.
Marriage is an epic point of one’s life where you make a decision to be loyal and submissive to one person for the rest of your life. If you are truly planning to propose to that special person, you must ensure you do it right and in the most romantic way and that’s why we have decided to give you all the messages below to make your choice from.
Below are some sweet and romantic marriage proposal quotes and messages to send to that special somone right now.
Hot Romantic Marriage Proposal Quotes, Messages & Ideas 2019
Marriage Proposal Ideas
- Choose a lovely public spot that has a significance for the two of you, get down on one knee and propose.
- While you’re on a date with your fiancée to be, have a band show up for a surprise performance. At the end of the performance, drop on one knee and make your proposal in the full glare of all.
- Write the words “will you marry me” on a cardboard, tape it on her car screen or home windows. Be sure to hang around and get your “yes”, “No” or “I’ll think about it”. Lol!
- Fix a ribbon from one end in your home to another. Tape little notes recounting lovely moments in your relationship along the way. Wait for your partner at the end of the ribbon with the ring in hand.
- Stick the ring into a bar of chocolate, hand it over to her and wait till she eats up to the spot where the ring is. Hold her hands in yours, look into her eyes and pop the question.
- With the help of her colleagues, schedule a last minute meeting toward the end of the day. Show up and propose to her right in front of them. Buy them dinner afterwards.
- Go for a walk with your soon-to-be-fiancee in a garden or a lovely location, quietly make your proposal.
- Have your proposal at a picnic with friends or family. Get down in the midst of them all and pop the question.
Marriage Proposal Quotes and Messages
- The love we share makes my life beautiful; I can’t imagine my life without you in it. Life has many sweet moments and I want to enjoy each one with you; Will you marry me?
- Life is not an easy venture. But with you by my side, I feel I can take on any challenge, I feel I can handle all situations. My heart is tied to yours and I don’t wanna live without you. Will you marry me?
- Our lives together is a beautiful story in progress; there are many chapters yet unwritten; let’s complete this amazing love story together. Be my wife!
- You have become an important part. I can’t seem to get you off my thoughts. I know you feel the same way about me, so let’s make it official. Marry me.
- From the moment I met you, I knew you were the one I’ve been searching for, my missing rib, my other half. In you my heart has found a home. You’re my perfect match baby, don’t make me look further. Please marry me.
- I want to give you all the happiness you deserve. I want to be there to share every of life’s moments with you. Will you let me? Will you marry me?
- I’ve never had a relationship this good with anyone. You are really special to me. I love you amazing woman and I want to grow old with you. Will you marry me?
- We have been through so much together. let’s consolidate our love baby. Marry me.
- I want to spend forever with you baby. I want to be there my your side in your moments of joy and in your moments of sorrow. I want to share in your laughter, I want to be the hands that wipe your tears. I want to be your everything just as you are my everything. Will you marry me?
- There’s no other person I’m willing to share my life with. You have captured my heart and I am your willing prisoner. Let’s make it official. Marry me and I’ll make you happy forever.
- Sweetheart , there can only be a yes answer for this question I’m about to pop. Will you marry me?
- Sweetheart , do you think you could put up with me for the rest of your life? Because I intend to make you mine forever.
- The heart chooses its love. My heart has chosen you baby, I guess we’ve got no choice in the matter. Marry me.
- Let’s take our relationship further. Let’s consolidate our love. I’d love to make a beautiful home with you. Will you marry me?
- I want a home filled with your loveliness. I want children as lovely as you are. Please be my wife. I promise to make you happy all your days.
- I dream of a beautiful kingdom, where you’re queen and I’m king. I dream of a home, the envy of all, where our children surround our table. Please help make my dream come true. Will you be my wife?
- Since I met you, my life has taken a turn for the better. I want to grow old with you. I want to be the one who makes all your dreams come true. I want to be the one holding your hands down the path of life. I want to be your love forever. Please marry me.
- My special lady. The sunshine that brightens my world. You’re all I desire in a partner. Will you marry me?
Other Hot Romantic Marriage Proposal Quotes, Messages & Ideas 2019
Also Read:-Tips for Solving Marriage Problems
The Obvious – Just Be You!
When you are looking to propose to your girl, one of the best things you can do is just be yourself. If you are a calm and rational guy that’s usually quite composed and reserved, don’t overdo it with your proposal.
Keep it simple and you’ll be just fine!
Just try and be sweet and simple. You’ve got to follow what your gut is saying and tap into her heart too. Try to be somewhat creative, but also make sure you don’t do any acting. Just be yourself. You need to always speak from your heart, even if it’s a little clumsy.
Find your special way to say and show her she is the best thing that ever happened to you.
Rev Up The Romance By Candlelight
This one is quite popular but there are so many different things you can do in order to make it your own, to make it special. By dimming the lights and lighting up the candles, you are setting the stage for something truly special.
Candles and romance go hand in hand.
Maybe you want to prepare an extra special dinner for her with some soft romantic music in the background? How can she not feel special if you ask her for her hand in marriage in such a romantic moment?
An excellent option if you plan on proposing to your girlfriend.
Pick A Special Day
You know how your girlfriend thinks about the holidays; Valentine’s Day, Christmas Day, etc. Find a day that have special meaning to both of you and use it to pop the question.
What you are trying to do is establish meaning and when you find a special day that you share, then you will nail it when the day finally arrives for you to propose.
Remember, this marriage proposal signifies a solid commitment of love and trust between two people who love each other passionately and truly.
Ask The Question During A Rigged Movie Break
This route is seriously quite clever. It’s a romantic route to propose to her that’s also unique.
Try editing a short movie flick that asks her the big question during the break. Talk about a fun time anticipating her reaction and actually watching her read those life changing words.
Use A Good Old-Fashioned T-Shirt!
This is another clever but sweet route to ask the girl of your dreams to marry you. Either use an old favorite T-shirt or buy a new one and get the words “Will You Marry Me?” printed on it.
Wear your jacket and take her to the park or someplace special. There you can get down on one knee and show her your shirt. That’s just super sweet romantic. It’ll make her melt.
Sometimes less is more and when it comes to proposing, you are better to not overdo it. Take her to a quiet park to have a romantic picnic, just the two of you.
Have some wine chilling and perhaps a few chocolate covered strawberries. You could even use the strawberries to hide her engagement ring. If you have any creativity you could write her a poem or even sing her a song.
The sky’s the limit so tap into your imagination.
Use The Radio Waves
No doubt every girls dream is to fall in love with a strong brave man. Show her this by shouting out to the world via radio that you love her and want her for the rest of your life.
Wow…Talk about putting it out there.
This one takes a little bit of planning but will be well worth it when all is said and done.
Figure out when she listens to the radio regularly and what station of course. Dedicate a special song to her and propose to her either before or after the song is done. And to top it all off, have her call into the radio station to give her answer live on the air.
This one will give you a YES for sure!
Silliness In A Box
This one will take a little help and planning to execute properly. You’re going to hide in a box that’s wrapped and wait for her to unwrap you. Inside of course you will be down on one knee with the ring.
Talk about a huge surprise!
Of course, you will need to have someone with her that’s going to convince her to open this big box. To make it a little easier you could personalize it on the outside and ask her to “Open Me Please!”
That’s just magical.
Banner Inside Or Out
If you have anxiety or battle with your nerves more often than not, you might want to try the banner method when proposing. Just make sure you know she’s going to say yes before you try it!
You can hang the banner outside her workplace or hang it up in the room for when she gets home. Have it made up to ask her if she will marry you.
Another exciting and alive route is to have an airplane pull the banner across the sky. Again, this one will take a little bit of planning because you will have to make sure you get her to the spot where the plane is flying over!
Be Absolutely Certain She Is The Woman For You
I don’t want to scare you with the stats on divorce today, but it’s just not pretty. Take your time here to write down what you love about her and why you want to marry her.
This is going to help you when you are looking for the words to propose to her. As well, this will remind you about why you love her so much. Don’t let external factors get in the way. Make sure you truly feel you want to be with your girlfriend for the rest of your life before you pop the big question.
*Many people will tell you that, “You’ll just know” when you are ready to marry your sweetheart. That really doesn’t matter because you need to be genuine to yourself and make certain this is what you really want to do.
Not because the family is pressuring you or because she keeps hinting she wants to get married. Those reasons will not stand the test of time and everyone will get hurt. Be careful please.
*Think about moving in together if you haven’t already before you get married. It’s a heck of a lot easier to love someone from afar then it is when they are in your face 24/7.
In other words, there is a difference between full-time and part-time.
Sometime when couples move in together and start sharing the bed, bills, groceries and household chores, the opinions of each other change drastically. You’re much better finding this out sooner not later.
*Confide in someone about your feelings. It’s not wrong to second guess yourself before you ask a girl for her hand in marriage.
In fact, it’s smart to have second thoughts and to discuss these thoughts with someone you trust. A sounding board is a good thing and it can only help. You could be making the best decision in your life or the worst mistake of your life.
Talk it out to know if it’s the right decision for you.
Do What You Can To Make Sure She Says Yes
Of course you want her to say yes and some men guess wrong. But you should have a pretty strong idea that she will say yes when you ask for her for her hand in marriage. It’s much easier if she’s already dropped hints to you that she wants to get married.
If she acts weird around the topics of your future, marriage, kids, etc., you might want to hold off until you are a little more sure.
*If you’ve only been with each other a short while, it’s important you ensure she really wants to be with you long-term. Yes, there are many couples that get married right off the hop and it works out forever.
Others have been together happily for years and after they get married, they decide to call it quits. You just never know.
Just be cautious here because nobody wants their heart broken.
*Sure, you are likely going to be a little nervous about her feelings but putting in the time to make sure she wants you forever will help you safe face during the proposal. The last thing you want to do is gather the courage to get down on one knee only to have her push you over.
Ask Her Parents Permission If You’re Both Traditional
This is an art that seems to be losing steam as our world progresses full speed ahead into technology and broken communication.
You know your girlfriend and hopefully you know her parents if they are still alive and involved in her life.
Ask yourself if they would be flattered if you ask them first for their daughter’s hand in marriage. If you think this would please them, it’s important you go ahead and ask them.
This is a thoughtful, kind and considerate gesture that goes a long way in showing your girlfriend she really is the one.
*Always make sure she is first. If this would be something that’s important to the family, you need to do it. If not, don’t worry about it.
*Don’t be afraid of the modern twist. You don’t have to ask for permission before you actually ask her. The modern route to do this is to ask after you’ve got her okay. This just makes sure everyone is on board just in case she did say no.
*Ask someone! If you can’t ask her father for permission to marry then ask the mother. If not the mother, then maybe the brother or sister or another close relative. This is just a nice gesture any way you look at it.
Other Hot Romantic Marriage Proposal Quotes, Messages & Ideas
Figure Out The Perfect Time To Pop The Question
Timing is VIP when you are looking to propose with meaning to your girlfriend. And this is something only you can figure out. Now there isn’t really a “perfect” time to propose but there are better times for you.
You want to be calm and relaxed and not rushed when you ask for her hand in marriage.
Do your planning first and the timing will work itself out. That said, here are a few pointers to think about long and hard:
*Take into consideration how busy your lives are for one. If you both work long hours throughout the week, it makes sense to ask her when you both have a day off.
*It’s got to make practical sense too. If you live in different cities, this will dwindle your times available to propose. Maybe you have a date night each week and can work it around that.
*Think about what she wants. Perhaps she’s always wanted a winter wedding and it makes sense to ask her about a year before the date considering all the planning involved. Just something to think about.
*If you propose on a special day like Christmas, this can be good and bad. The good part is you both love the spirit of the season and that makes it special for you. However, it may not be the best of the best because you are so busy and perhaps too many family members are around, if that makes sense?
It could very well be a little too hustle and bustle and not “special” because it’s already a celebrated day for so many people.
*No matter when you do it, there needs to be some alone time right after. So if you are proposing on a family holiday, make sure you can sneak off for a long walk or something afterward. That’s very important because it really is a moment you both want to remember forever.
Figure Out The Exact Location
Be careful because it’s the atmosphere that’s going to be important and it’s you that will be creating it. Depending on which location you choose. It’s you that’s setting the stage, no pressure!
You can pop the question anywhere you like but when you put a little creative thought into it, you increases the chances of impressing her with something very meaningful.
Women appreciate a man that remembers special moments. And if you propose to your girlfriend in a special place for the two of you, that speaks wonders.
Maybe you want to ask her the big question in the place where you first met? It doesn’t get much more perfect than that. Reminding her how special it is to have her in your life.
What favorite places do you both share? Does she like it on the rooftop of tall buildings or making sitting on the rocks at the beach? How about going to a private screening for the main event? This is a crucial decision in the whole process.
What’s practical for the both of you. If you try too hard to make it magical, you are going to make it tougher on yourself. There will be more doors open and more things that can go seriously wrong.
Often, it’s just easier to go with what you know and leave it at that.
Think romance and you’re on the right track. What place would your girlfriend think of as romantic and go from there. Maybe you want to take her to a fancy restaurant you’ve never been to before? Perhaps she thinks romantic is at the zoo because she’s an animal lover?
Be safe when you pick the spot. I’m sure you’ve heard the stories where a guy has proposed in a dangerous place, like on a cliff, and it’s backfired big time.
Safety first and the rest will fall into place.
Amazing Hot Romantic Marriage Proposal Quotes, Messages & Ideas
Take The Time To Figure Out How
It’s critical that you break it all down step by step to figure out how you’re going to propose. The more information in your brain, the better here. Think about the few things you can’t forget. The ring for one!
Think about how you are going to do this because if you are successful, the story of how you proposed will be told over and over again.
Try giving the love of your life a super sexy massage and make sure you save the left hand for that.
Get her nice and relaxed like jelly and slip the ring on her finger. Of course you need to be set to pop the question.
Test Out The Surprise Message
This is where you need to spell out the marriage proposal in a place she isn’t expecting it. The key is to catch her off guard.
Maybe you want to write it with her favourite lipstick on the bathroom mirror?
What about using fridge magnets?
Glow in the dark stickers are awesome on the ceiling.
Use your imagination and have fun. Make the moment one she will remember always.
They don’t have to be expensive. In fact, thoughtful and funny is even better. Make a trail of 5 or 6 gifts that will lead her to the box that has the ring. And get set to drop down on one knee and pop the question.
If she loves egg whites and reading, throw a carton of egg whites in the mix and a good book. You get what I’m saying.
Be creative and unique and she will appreciate every thoughtful moment you spent thinking through this proposal.
When you are looking to figure out the best way to propose to your girlfriend, there are a heck of a lot of aspects to think about. Be creative and thoughtful but try not to make it too complicated. Think of what your girlfriend likes and make sure it winds up somewhere in your proposal plans.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “50+ Hot Romantic Marriage Proposal Quotes, Messages & Ideas 2019″.
Thanks For Reading