Inspirational Love Quotes From Celebrities
People may feel that celebrities know nothing about having a long lasting love life. Love is a strong feeling that comes from the heart and falling in love is easy but staying in love is the big examination. You have to nurture it and together with the one you love, build it to its peak.
Here are a few secrets celebrities have to share to help you have that happy relationship you crave.
- From my mom and dad, because they are happily married for a long time: Just listen. Listen to him. I’m so independent and driven and stubborn. Just let him talk. It’s about not being so stubborn and having to win every argument. My parents set a great example. They love each other and take care of each other so much. – Erin Andrews.
- It’s kind of cheesy, but my mama, who you all have seen on the show, says to cook for your man. She’s Southern, so when he comes home, be pulling a pie out of the oven. That’s always been her advice, and you know what? It works. Your man wants to see you in the kitchen, putting some love into the food; it works for Eric, that’s for sure. – Jessie James.
- My mom told me, “it shouldn’t be that difficult.” My parents had their moments for sure, but the majority of their relationship has been really great. It shouldn’t be that much work to make love work. – Anthony Carrino.
- Always be honest – John Colaneri.
- The best love advice I’ve ever received is probably, ‘I’m not leaving the relationship, I’m just leaving the house.’ – Joe Manganiello.
- Don’t ever spend more than three weeks apart. Two and a half weeks, maybe three, was the longest we ever did. – Alyson Hannigan.
- Take your time. Love is gonna come. Don’t force it. Don’t try to make it happen. Relax, take your time, and you’ll know when it’s there. My mom gave me that advice. – Victor Cruz.
- My mom told me to always be loyal and treat someone how you want to be treated. Find someone that you can love and that’s going to be your best friend. – Paris Hilton.
- Don’t be shy. Go for it and ask your crush out. – Gabby Douglas.
- Have fun. Especially while you’re still young, you gotta keep the spark up. Even when things get boring, just remember to have fun. – Jessica Sanchez.
- Have a short memory and a lot of forgiveness. Especially us girls who don’t forget a thing. Move on. – Gabrielle Reece.
These are some inspirational love quotes from celebrities. I hope you liked it?
Thanks for reading.