Other Ways To Say “I Love You!”
“I love you!” This is definitely one of the biggest sentence everyone wants to hear, and of course love is a beautiful thing. Saying this sentence is an official declaration of love, but what people do not know is that there are other ways to say “I love you“, without actually saying “I love you”.
Below are few other ways to say “I love you” without saying “I love you”.
- You complete me.
- Every time I look at you, I feel love and inspiration.
- You are my treasure, the most precious thing in my life.
- You’re my baby.
- Roses are red, violets are blue. Sugar is sweet, and so are you.
- With you, forever isn’t too long.
- I am infatuated by you.
- Sometimes I can’t stop looking at you, you look so damn good.
- You are my world; gravity always pulls me toward you.
- Wo ai ni! That is ‘I love you’ in Chinese.
- Aishiteru! That is ‘I love you’ in Japanese.
- Saranghaeyo! That is ‘I love you’ in Korean.
- We are a good match.
- Mahal Kita! That is ‘I love you’ in Filipino.
- You mean so much to me.
- Whenever I see you, I think “Good job, God!”
- I’m totally into you.
- I can’t believe how hard I’ve fallen for you.
- You are BE-YOU-TIFUL.
- We have good chemistry.
- I’m addicted to you.
- We were meant for each other.
- I’ve got a thing for you.
- You are the sunshine in my day and the moonlight in my night.
- Te amo! That is ‘I love you’ in Spanish.
- I’d rather argue with you than kiss someone else.
- Ich liebe dich! That is ‘I love you’ in German.
- Je t’aime! That is ‘I love you’ in French.
- I’m drawn to you.
- I’ll always choose you.
- Whenever I wake up, I smile because it’s going to be another day with you.
- I’m all about you.
- You are my favorite.
These are a few other ways to say I love you. Try them today. I hope you liked it?
Thanks for reading.