Quotes On How To Understand Love
Relationships need work; they need the commitment of both partners for it to work. Things aren’t always going to be easy because as time goes, problems arise and thus it’ll need the effort of both parties. Relationships need understanding, therefore, here are some quotes that show you and your partner the understanding of what love truly is.
- The feelings that we equate with love – feeling sick, feeling insecure, not eating – that’s just lust getting in the way. It’s your ego saying, ‘I want to get laid’ and I hope she likes me more than I like her.’ Love is something that should be there in 20 years time. – Simon Cowell.
- Anger repressed can poison a relationship as surely as the cruelest words. – Dr. Joyce Brothers
- Men aren’t the way they are because they want to drive women crazy, they’ve been trained to be that way for thousands of years. And that training makes it very difficult for men to be intimate. – Barbara De Angelis.
- We have a couple of rules in our relationship. The first rule is that I make her feel like she’s getting everything. The second rule is that I actually do let her have her way in everything. And, so far, it’s working. – Justin Timberlake.
- If a man wants to truly communicate with a woman, he must enter her world of emotions. – Gary Smalley.
- A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak. – Michael Garrett Marino.
- Plain women know more about men than beautiful ones. – Katherine Hepburn.
- It’s an unexplained feeling, an expression, a touch, a feel. Once you feel it, it’s like no other thing in the world. – Snoop Dogg.
- The gift of real love is having someone who’ll go the distance with you. Someone who, when the wedding day limo breaks down, is willing to share a seat on the bus. – Oprah Winfrey.
- One of the things that attracted me to Barack was his emotional honesty. Right off the bat he said what he felt. There are no games with him – he is who he appears to be. I feel fortunate as a woman to have a husband who loves me and shows me in every way. So yes, I do know that. And now he’ll know I know. – Michelle Obama.
- Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep burning and unquenchable. – Bruce Lee.
- Everything is clearer when you are in love. – John Lennon.
- I like to believe that love is a reciprocal thing, that it can’t really be felt, truly, by one. – Sean Penn.
These are quotes from famous people on how to understand love. I hope you liked it?
Thanks for reading.