Quotes: Relationship Advice
Sometimes, even if we are happy in our relationships, sometimes a few advises to help elevate our game wouldn’t kill. Therefore, here are a few relationship advises, sayings or proverbs, which ever you choose, to help you grow your relationship.
- Do what you did in the beginning of a relationship and there won’t be an end – Anthony Robbins.
- Once you realize that your relationship is more important than your individual point of view. That’s where the true definition of “union” lives – Lauren Handel Zander.
- Relationships are like birds. If you hold tightly, they die. You hold loosely, they fly. If you hold with care, they remain with you forever –
- The best way to remain in your relationship is to keep other people out of your relationship – Carlos Wallace.
- If a woman stands behind you, respect her, if she stands beside you, cherish her, if she stands with you, adore her – Matshona Dhliwayo.
- No matter how long you have been waiting, the man God has for you will surpass your expectations. You will meet him when God says so. Not a minute early, not a moment later – Michelle McKinney Hammond.
- To handle yourself, use your head; to handle others, use your heart – Eleanor Roosevelt.
- Every relationship is work – Bill Hader.
- Ultimately the bond of all companionship, whether in marriage or in friendship, is conversation – Oscar Wilde.
- Relationships are like broken glass. Sometimes it’s better to leave them broken than hurt yourself trying to put the pieces back together – Alex Haditaghi.
- A great relationship should be based on two main principles: First, appreciate your similarities, and second, respect your differences –
- Problems in relationship occur because each person is concentrating on what is missing in the other person – Wayne Dyer.
- Don’t rush into any kind of relationship. Work on yourself. Feel yourself, experience yourself and love yourself. Do this first and you will soon attract that special loving other – Russ Von Hoelscher.
- If you can’t be happy and content by yourself then you shouldn’t be in a relationship – Evan Sutter.
- When you model your relationship on someone else’s, your partner can never match up to the fantasy – Nikki Bayley.
- Women who marry for money and men who marry for beauty are equally robbed in the end – Harmon Okinyo.
- In any relationship where one person depends on another to be his or her parachute, and the other accepts this role, both will fall to the ground – Guy Finely.
- The quality of your life is the quality of your relationships – Anthony Robbins.
- Relationships end, but they don’t end your life – Steve Martin.
These are some relationship advice to help you grow. I hope you liked it?
Thanks for reading.