Spread the love
Relationship Advice For Men Quotes
Here are some relationship advice to help men strengthen their relationships.
- True Love cannot grow old; it is timeless.
- Everyone should have a place in your heart, but only a special few should have a place in your life.
- When a woman wants your attention, she uses her smile, when she wants your wallet, she uses her charm, when she wants your heart, she uses her touch, when she wants your soul, she uses her kiss.
- Marry your friend, and you will be reasonably happy, marry your lover, and you will be abundantly happy, marry your soul mate, and you will be infinitely happy.
- When love intoxicates your heart, it is difficult for your soul to remain sober.
- GPS has saved countless relationships because we men do not like to ask for directions. Now if women could only come with relationship GPS we would be one step closer to world peace.
- A man fishes for two reasons; he’s either sport fishing or fishing to eat, which means he’s either going to try to catch the biggest fish he can, take a picture of it, admire it with his buddies and toss it back to sea, or he’s going to take that fish on home, scale it, fillet it, toss it in some cornmeal, fry it up, and put it on his plate. This, I think, is a great analogy for how men seek out women. – Steve Harvey.
Quotes For Men On Women
- Men automatically know from the moment she opens her mouth that if they want her, they’ll have to get in line with her standards and requirements, or keep it moving because she’s done with the games and isn’t interested in playing. – Steve Harvey.
- Men are, by nature, hunters, and women being put in the position of being the prey. – Steve Harvey.
- If a woman laughs when you hurt her, you ought to cry, for you have lost her; if she cries, you may laugh, for you have a worthy soul mate.
- The world’s most lethal venom is not found on the tongue of serpents, but on the tongues of a disgruntled wife.
- When the storm comes, it is your soul mate that pulls out the umbrella and shelters you until the rainbow comes.
- Though love may be blind, it sees much, though it may be deaf, it hears much, though it may be mute, it says much, and though it may be lame, it does much.
- Falling in love with a woman’s body is lust, with a woman’s mind is sense, with a woman’s heart is virtue, and with a woman’s soul is wisdom.
These are a few relationship advice for men. I hope you liked it?
Thanks for reading.