Sad Quotes On Relationships
Clearly, we’ve found out that there are some rather sad relationship sayings. In the end, happy or sad, these sayings still help build your idea or your relationships in general.
Below are some of them.
- Remember that no relationship is a total waste of time. You can always learn something about yourself – Jackson Brown, Jr.
- An argument is always about what has been made more important than the relationship – Hugh Prather.
- We are afraid to care too much, for fear that the other person does not care at all – Eleanor Roosevelt.
- I could have loved you once and said it. But then you went away and when you came back love was a forgotten word, Remember? – Marilyn Monroe.
- Never place someone so high on a pedestal that if they should fall, you get crushed – Mark W. Boyer.
- It hurts the most when the person who made you feel so special yesterday makes you feel so unwanted today –
- In a relationship, the biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand, we listen to reply. Right communication is the key to right relationship – Kamini Sharma.
- It is far better to be alone, than to be in bad company – George Washington.
- Relationships fail because people take their own insecurities and try and twist them into their partner’s flaws – Baylor Barbee.
- Relationship is like money, hard to earn and easy to lose –
- Not everyone who loves each other needs to be in a relationship. And not everyone who’s in a relationship loves each other –
- When a relationship doesn’t work anymore, it’s terrible to stay with someone that you don’t love – Monica Bellucci.
- The best way to remain in your relationship is to keep other people out of your relationship – Carlos Wallace.
- You lose yourself trying to hold on to someone who doesn’t care about losing you –
- No partner in a love relationship should feel that he has to give up an essential part of himself to make it viable – May Sarton.
- Do not sabotage your new relationship with your last relationship’s poison – Steve Maraboli.
- Relationships based on obligation lack dignity – Wayne Dyer.
These are some of the rather sad quotes on relationships. I hope you liked it?
Thanks for reading.