Some Of The Best Marriage Tips Of All Time
Marriage is said to be the union of two people who in agreement have decided to come together and be one. It only takes commitment for both partners to agree to finally settle down and start a family. As time comes and goes, problems arise and it takes those with the strongest of will to fend off these problems. Below are a few marriage tips to help strengthen your relationship with your partner and family in matrimony.
- Hold hands, rub shoulders, hug, and kiss, give high-fives or even fist bumps or bottom pats. When you give a quick hug or kiss, try to lengthen it to at least 5 or 10 seconds for more effective results. – Lori Lowe, MA.
- Take the time to write a thoughtful note every so often saying what you love and appreciate about him/her. Drop it in his/her briefcase or purse so he/she will find it unexpectedly and it will brighten up his/her day. – Suzanne K. Oshima.
- Men don’t need to solve or fix everything; listening itself is an exceptional gift. For women, its important to understand that men need time for themselves. By giving him space to pull away and not taking it personally, you allow him to reconnect with his desire for you and his commitment to the relationship. – MarsVenus Coaching, Life Coach.
- Throw at it every possible remedy you’ve got, no matter how alternative or weird it seems. Chances are one or more of them will actually work and your marriage will get stronger and stronger. – Alisa Bowman.
- In order to strengthen your marriage, learn to recognize that most arguments have shared responsibility, that both people have valid points and valid reasons for their feelings. – Kathy Morelli.
- When other things become more important, such as careers, children, and personal pursuits, trouble sets in. Make the relationship your top priority. When you do, the marriage flourishes. – Cathy Meyer, CPC, MCC.
- Focus on what there is to appreciate about your mate, then honestly and spontaneously express your specific appreciation to them. It’s also good to do this for yourself. – Judith Joyce.
- Spend a few minutes each day briefly reliving those moments in your mind. The results will amaze you. – Lucia, Dating Coach.
- A compliment is a sign of acknowledgement and appreciation. Make an effort to affirm your spouse’s value in life, and in love. – Nicole Johnson.
- Do everything you can to support your partner’s well-being, and respect your partner as you would your best friend. – John Gerson.
- A healthy marriage is one that has a mix of individual, family, and couple time. The amount of each may be different for each couple, but the mix is necessary to keep a functional marriage. – Michele Seligman, LCSW, BCD.
These are some of the best marriage tips of all time. I hope you liked it?
Thanks for reading.