Some Relationship Advice On Twitter
Social media is known for many things, meeting new people, meeting new persons and even falling in love. Sometimes, it could be used to make fun of people and just be plain mischievous. Twitter however is one of the biggest social sites in the world and as you know, you will always stumble on a few things.
Here are a few relationship advices we stumbled upon on twitter, the social media is full of surprises.
- For all the ladies out there, even males, get your life sorted, grow, find your passions, build yourself as a person, only then you get into a relationship and then grow together.
- Love, loyalty, care, trust, the ingredients to make the best relationships, and make it last.
- Sometimes a relationship will be hard, sometimes extremely easy, but most are a mixture, hard and easy. Get through the hard times together.
- The only way to build a relationship is to try.
- If you don’t face the problems of the present. Have fun waving goodbye to your relationship in the future.
- The past is past, don’t forget it entirely, but don’t let it map your present or future.
- Treat your relationship as you treat your nails and hair, if your boy loves you for what’s underneath the makeup, then why do you have it on?
- The hardest thing to do is let go. Not because you want to, but because you have to.
- You do not need to tell your partner you love them every day and second, but make sure you show them that you love them.
- Love your man, but don’t smother your man, let him have time to chill with his buds.
- Relationships have fights, jealousy, arguments, faith, tears, disagreements, but a real relationship fight through all that with love.
- Don’t break up, fix the problem, start the romance again, go on dates again. Work on winning each other over again. This is why there are so many failed relationships. If you love each other and are best friends then breaking up is not the answer.
These are some relationship advice on twitter. I hope you liked it?
Thanks for reading.